Keeping brass shiny

If you add in lizard walnut media which is super fine, the tumbler or vibrator will have really nice media fluid flow plus the fine media seems to help keep flash holes cleaner. The fine walnut has much more surface area so the cases will clean up faster too. Plus dirt cheap at pet store.

I do like the answer shoot them before they get tarnished again though!
lizard walnut media... Who would have though? I always learn something from this group... "PRICELESS"

I always wipe the brass down beefore going into the vibratory cleaner and use microfiber towels to do that. You can wash them and they are tough but have much more cleaning ability to wipe off lube easily. I bought a big wad of them at Costco for like $13 for 24 towels and they are really nice size. Plus nice for vehicles as we all know.

Can you safely tumble loaded rounds to reclean them???

Not a good idea. If you want them to be real pretty, Krazy Kloth works great - but it's pretty tedious. I wouldn't want to do more than about fifty rounds at a time. Amazon sells it. Wipe the cases with a paper towel afterwards.

All media dry tumblers/vibrators/ultrasonic cleaners are a waste of time and money. I got rid of all that crap 20+ years ago when I heard about wet steel rod tumblers.

friends don't tell friends to buy or use dry tumblers/vibrators/ultrasonic cleaners

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.