Katie at 142 yds.......

Shes 13....Killed her first at 11 shes been averaging a doe a year till now she missed a nicer 6 point 2 weeks ago.....but since then I added a timney adj trigger and shes shootin much better.....I dont think I could have put that bullet in a better place myself......Deer did the normal double lung 50 yard death run. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

WTG Nyles, keep the hunting tradition alive, pass it on. Congrats to Katie on her first buck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I have two nephews I am starting out. Our hunting property is pretty shot out because of some out of state hunters leasing it a couple of years before I bought it. I am not letting the kiddos shoot does there until next year. I cant wait to be there and video when they pull the trigger on an animal for the first time. Went through it with my wifes nephews and a bunch of younger cousins. No bigger thrill than setting a kid up on thier first deer.

Nice buck! Lets show it off a little. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
1630picture016qv0.jpg

1630picture013de9.jpg

BEEN WISHIN SOMEONE WOULD DO THAT! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.