Kaliphornia B.S.

I'm very homesick. I have family obligations here
I just sent out several packages of Peaches & Pecans to friends around the Country. Next week the Peach season is over. Best Peaches in the world here in GA and we have great hunting and firearm laws. Wish you the best living in CA. Send me a PM and I'll try to get you some GA Peaches to help out with your homesickness.
Len & Jill

I've exhausted everywhere I know to look on the internet. Can you recommend a good powder for the 6mm Rem ? Temp stable and decent velocity and accuracy ? What would you use ?
If you're around Sacto and needing 6mm powder I have you covered and can help you load your cases with proper neck tension and the right powder. I'm about 90 minutes away by car. All you need to do is bring your primed brass and projectiles. With 80gr GMX's you're looking at something around 3400-3500fps.

If you're around Sacto and needing 6mm powder I have you covered and can help you load your cases with proper neck tension and the right powder. I'm about 90 minutes away by car. All you need to do is bring your primed brass and projectiles. With 80gr GMX's you're looking at something around 3400-3500fps.
I'm very interested. I've not posted on this site before. Not sure if this is cool. But my email is [email protected]. Let's communicate. Could use guidance. Thank you !!!

Shoot me a DM if you want. I'm in Ventura. I can give my local shop a call and see what they have in stock if you want.
Thank you. Looking at RL-17 based on advice and a website recommended by someone on this site. He also shared images of powders and data. Bruno Shooters Supply. Great website.
@ssi Check your messages I shot you a PM lastnight on some load data for that 80 GMX and a link to some in stock Re-17.

sounds like you got some good dudes local to you that are willing to give you a hand as well. Hard to beat that deal
everyone has been super. I needed some kindness from strangers. Restored some faith in people. I stay to myself around Urbanites here. Get away from those areas and people are regularly pleasant, friendly, and helpful. That isn't a statistical fact or hyperbole…… just an observation. Thanx again

I just sent out several packages of Peaches & Pecans to friends around the Country. Next week the Peach season is over. Best Peaches in the world here in GA and we have great hunting and firearm laws. Wish you the best living in CA. Send me a PM and I'll try to get you some GA Peaches to help out with your homesickness.
Len & Jill
Thank you. Looking at RL-17 based on advice and a website recommended by someone on this site. He also shared images of powders and data. Bruno Shooters Supply. Great website.

everyone has been super. I needed some kindness from strangers. Restored some faith in people. I stay to myself around Urbanites here. Get away from those areas and people are regularly pleasant, friendly, and helpful. That isn't a statistical fact or hyperbole…… just an observation. Thanx again
I'm using your data and information you sent. Registered with Bruno. Can't leave their website. 👍