Kahntrol Clamp on Muzzle Brake Review

Amen

The muzzle blast from this .300 RUM with a brake, is just obnoxious! I'm thinking about sending it back. I honestly feel like a šŸˆ, for even putting it on my rifle.
When I rebarreld my 300 RUM with heavy 28 in. Bartlein barrel I put a brake on it also. It's 13.6 pds. empty with no sling or bipod. The kick from it or any rifle I have doesn't bother me but I put a new brake on it too. Why ? Because it helps me shoot smaller groups. As far as louder ? I wear headphones or Walker ear buds.

I got a couple of recent pms on this thread. Yes, even two years later I am still impressed by the Kantrol brake. To me it was money well spent and it has been used on two other guns. Worked every bit as good on them.

I got a couple of recent pms on this thread. Yes, even two years later I am still impressed by the Kantrol brake. To me it was money well spent and it has been used on two other guns. Worked every bit as good on them.
Same, same...I also have two that go on multiple rifles and each rifle I shoot better with them on, especially the 300wm.

I have one of those also, how's it working for you?
Had this Break made in Victoria Texas from a Smith I knew there! But After having the C1-7 redone on neck again a year before will never shoot another firearm (Large) without one! Wear your hearing protection! And Don't have anyone stand alongside you!

Attachments

• C2961DB6-4F78-4ED7-A720-8A6EF54FF11D.jpeg
    C2961DB6-4F78-4ED7-A720-8A6EF54FF11D.jpeg
    351.7 KB · Views: 40
  • DFAA100D-A850-4A43-A9F9-A1FF4D54E8DA.jpeg
    DFAA100D-A850-4A43-A9F9-A1FF4D54E8DA.jpeg
    363.1 KB · Views: 25

Recent Posts