kahles moa scope who is using it

jadams75

New guy here and read the story on the kahles scope. Read other stories on other cool scopes too but the kahles has some cool things on it that others don't. Im looking for a better scope only used leupold before and I thought this was pretty neat lookin. who here has one and what can you tell me about it.

I have a Gen 2 K624i with the AMR reticle, the scope is a FFP with MilRad adjustments ...that I picked up in February. It's not an moa scope....but everything else would apply. Yes...I believe it is an excellent scope. Which scope and generation are you looking at? I know Gen 1 scopes had some issues, turrets and clearness of the optics. Gen 2 scopes had some people complain about color aberration in bright light. I installed an Tenabraex ARD from the get go and I'm not appreciating any issues with CA. I think it might be a case that these scopes transmit too much light....overwhelming the coatings / and-or human eye. Evidently the Gen 3 is outstanding in all aspects.

I really appreciate the glass / coatings, focus knob location and the positive feel of the turrets ( as well as their repeatability.) I feel they will compete very favorably with the likes of Schmidt and Bender, Tangent Theta, Heinsholdt etc. They have the ergonomics, glass and robustness....all in a fairly light package. They also have some excellent reticle options available for the Gen 3 scopes.

Wayne

Guess I would also recommend you look at these two scopes:

Vortex Optics - Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 EBR-2C<br />(MRAD)
This scope from Vortex is amazing....and can be found for under $2500 from various dealers. Vortex is a leading edge manufacturer.....that has a warranty and customer service that rivals no one.

ATACR
This line from NightForce includes HD glass like the Vortex.....and would compare favorably with the German sourced glass/coatings found in the Kahles. NightForce makes extremely accurate scopes that are built like tanks. They also have warranties and customer service second to none.

Anyway you slice it........you will be impressed with Kahles or the other two I've listed here. These three companies have raised the bar.....hopefully the rest will follow suit.

Wayne

I'm here to help answer any questions you may have regarding the Kahles products. These are world class rifle scopes in every regard, you won't be disappointed in the features nor the optical qualities. Check out the LRH store, they are now an official dealer for Kahles!

I have 3 Kahles K series optics. They all track superbly. The turrets are revolutionary with a really cool auto set zero stop. Parallax is under the top turret. You can run easily right or left handed. Glass as good as any other manufacturer, and the scope finish would probably scratch diamonds. You will not regret this scope. There are some great deals on gen 2 models on the internet right now. Mine are all mildot 6 reticles, but all the features are on the moa models as well.gun)

I have 3 Kahles K series optics. They all track superbly. The turrets are revolutionary with a really cool auto set zero stop. Parallax is under the top turret. You can run easily right or left handed. Glass as good as any other manufacturer, and the scope finish would probably scratch diamonds. You will not regret this scope. There are some great deals on gen 2 models on the internet right now. Mine are all mildot 6 reticles, but all the features are on the moa models as well.gun)

That's good to here an good report on these scopes Im lookin at! it may be out of my leag but I think worth it for the long run.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.