• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Kahles K624i - LSW - SKMR Reticle

Gamesniper19

This is one of the best pieces of glass you can possibly shoot. Kahles is the Tac line from Swarovski and these Gen III 6-24 x 56 model encompass their finest glass and the best tracking system on the market (You nightforce guys may have issue with this and that is fine). I ran a full tracking test on the scope when I mounted it and it scored 100 in both windage and elevation tests. The scope comes with all the manuals, boxes, and as new supplies including the neoprene cover that has never been used and the turret Alan wrench. It looks brand new and has the left side windage which if you havent used a scope with LSW makes changes fast, easy and you dont have to move your hand off the rifle.
It comes with Nightforce ultralight rings that have been lapped to the scope and the 34mm level.
You can sometimes find them on sale new for about 2400 bucks, then add about 225 in level and rings plus tax = 2900 bucks or so.

Selling for $2100.00 as it sits - and Ill include normal ground UPS shipping to the lower 48 for that price. If you want full insurance on the shipping, please include that amount in your payment. Prefer Paypal, Money order, or other secure payment.
Ask any questions you might have. If you have a real and reasonable offer, send it

Attachments

• IMG_3484.jpg
    IMG_3484.jpg
    279.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3486.jpg
    IMG_3486.jpg
    631.9 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3487.jpg
    IMG_3487.jpg
    644.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Kahles-SKMR-Reticle.jpg
    Kahles-SKMR-Reticle.jpg