• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD**KAHLES K312II 3-12x50 CCW Mrad Mil2 Reticle

I've been getting a lot of interest through PM's, so I'll post the info and a photocopy of the Warranty so I'll highlight it in terms of what it says:

The warranty Does NOT State to Original Owner Only, Nor does it say/state NON-TRANSFERABLE! Therefore it is Transferable,
P1050407.JPG
only that the warranty/service document has been duly dated, stamped and signed by the Authorized Dealer on the day of purchase.

I just had this scope returned from KAHLES on 07/19/2017 for a complete overhaul and cleaning free of charge, even shipping. So Yes, this scope is covered under their warranty.

I seriously doubt a Company like KAHLES would ever turn away a warranty claim based on whomever owns their products Worldwide, which this product is covered Worldwide.
P1050408.JPG
Since there is no claim they are non-transferable you would be covered under their warranty!

This is a final update to report that I received my scope from LongrangehunterII. It had been carefully wrapped in bubble wrap and came with its original box and all the original paperwork. The day he received my funds, he texted me with a tracking number and took the time to text me after I received the scope to make sure I was satisfied. I am happy to report that I am very satisfied. Great scope at a fair price.

Based on my experience, I recommend LongrangehunterII as a person you can trust to do business with on this site.

Archerfish

Depending on what you're going to install this on I'd look to use a 20 MOA, or 30 MOA base, and as low as rings as you can install. Even a 15 or 20 MOA works better for anything less then 600-900/1000 yards since the scope reticle will be in the middle of the tube, that way you'll avoid having the erector pushed all the way down in the scope tube. Leupold makes a Long Range base with taper if you're wanting to use a Redfield Type base, I also like bases made by Murphy Precision.

Thanks and Happy Holidays Archer.