• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Kahles k16i

prairiefire

**SOLD**

Kahles 16KI, for sale. Excellent condition with no scratches and perfect glass, turrets. Tennabrex lens covers. No box (who knows where that is?!!) Also comes with Warne cantilever mount. Magnification range: 1X to 6X, SM1 reticle, scope weight: 16.9 ounces, scope length: 10.5 inches, eye relief: 3.74 inches, scope finish: matte blacktube size: 30mm. This scope has one of the best eye relief features ever! $1775 shipped, CONUS. Prefer USPS money order for payment. Trades of interest would be a Noveske 300 BO 10.5" upper or an FN 5.7 MKII - +/- cash on either end as deal dictates.

2s7ghhw.jpg

339of1j.jpg

hsp2cy.jpg

Last edited:
Shane - scope sold last night to another individual. I need to update my ad to reflect that!

Shane - scope sold last night to another individual. I need to update my ad to reflect that!
OK, sure are nice scopes. was there anything you did not like about it? i have looked at them at cabelas, but 2k for new ones, wow. best glass on a 1-6 i have seen.

Shane - the scope was perfect. I am almost 70 and have changed my interests - less into the AR game - thus the sale!