• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Kahles cl 3-10x50 multi-zero scope

nortac

Selling my Kahles CL 3-10x50 Multi-Zero Scope. This is an incredible light gathering scope for hunting early/late hours.
Excellent condition with no ring marks.
Last Price Drop $650 shipped

Last edited:
can you tell me(us) what a multi zero scope is? I have not heard that before.
I am a big fan of kahles products, their products are impeccable.
thanks in advance for info...

It's basically the pre Swarovski Ballistic Turret on the Z3 and Z5. The Kahles has exceptional glass.

I have one of these in the 3-9x42 version and love it. The glass is remarkable and that's coming from a guy who owns or has owned many world class optics. I assume you have the little red adjustment tool needed to change up the Multi-Zero turret? I'm keeping an eye on this little, hard to find beauty.

I've owned one of the 3-9x42 as well. You can't ask for better for a light weight mountain rifle.

I'm real close to keeping this scope. I have been selling a few things here and there for other projects but I think I can just re purpose this one and be just as happy. :)

My 3-9 Kahles MultiZero isn't on anything right now either but I can't part with it. Yours interests me too although again, I don't have a plan for it just yet.

Thanks,