• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

K4-60B Weaver Post and Crosshair Reticle or 1960s-70s Vintage Leupold or Redfield with a German #1 Reticle

Gryphon

I am looking for a used scope in the $100 - $175 range shipped, with clear optics being most important regarding condition. Want something compact 4x power x 32mm Objective.

A K4-60B Weaver Post and Crosshair Reticle, 1960s or 1970s vintage is preferred. I would also consider a 1960s or 1970s vintage Leupold or Redfield with a German #1 Reticle. Has to be a German #1, not a #3 or #4 reticle. German #1 only or Weaver Post and Crosshair Reticle.

Please send me a Private Message to let me know what you might have.

I am looking for a used scope in the $100 - $175 range shipped, with clear optics being most important regarding condition. Want something compact 4x power x 32mm Objective.

A K4-60B Weaver Post and Crosshair Reticle, 1960s or 1970s vintage is preferred. I would also consider a 1960s or 1970s vintage Leupold or Redfield with a German #1 Reticle. Has to be a German #1, not a #3 or #4 reticle. German #1 only or Weaver Post and Crosshair Reticle.

Please send me a Private Message to let me know what you might have.
PM sent

I love those scopes. A weaver set 6 with the German #1 in it. I liked it so much I had Leupold put one in a VX3 for me

Thanks

Buck

I love those scopes. A weaver set 6 with the German #1 in it. I liked it so much I had Leupold put one in a VX3 for me

Thanks

Buck
Me too, but Leupold closed the custom shop about a year ago, so its not longer an option. I rediscovered Weaver and Redfield vintage scopes on a different forum. While there are some on E-bay and other sites occasionally, I figure better to post a wanted to buy ad here. Hopefully some one has one on grandpa's gun and wants to sell it.

Me too, but Leupold closed the custom shop about a year ago, so its not longer an option. I rediscovered Weaver and Redfield vintage scopes on a different forum. While there are some on E-bay and other sites occasionally, I figure better to post a wanted to buy ad here. Hopefully some one has one on grandpa's gun and wants to sell it.
I did not know they shut down that option. That is no good

Thanks

Buck

K3 is 3X with a straight tube. K4 is 4X with an objective bell that got larger over the years.

The number following the K indicates the power for the fixed power scopes from K1 to K12.