K&P barrels

I know Ken personally and have hung out with him while he's making barrels several times. The guy designed and built his own computer controlled Drills, reamers, and rifling machines. He can run litterally any twist rate you want. He doesn't have the manufacturing capacity of the bigger names because he does most of the work himself. I've used several of his barrels and had him do a couple custom contours one for a Ruger no. 1 that I wanted a picatinny rail mounted to the shank of the barrel. All of his barrels I've had shoot lights out.

But Chad uses PT&G reamers, also.
Update: I think others' posted information about Chad making a break from PT&G is correct. I was researching a topic on Snipers Hide today and came across a fairly recent post from Chad about the owner of PT&G.
Post Dated Feb 10, 2020:
"I was friends with DK for close to two decades. I finally learned my lesson."

I don't included all of his post, due to foul language. But it spoke way clearer to a parting of the ways. There were 31 "Likes" following his post.

Update: I think others' posted information about Chad making a break from PT&G is correct. I was researching a topic on Snipers Hide today and came across a fairly recent post from Chad about the owner of PT&G.
Post Dated Feb 10, 2020:

I don't included all of his post, due to foul language. But it spoke way clearer to a parting of the ways. There were 31 "Likes" following his post.
I'm really wanting to give my opinion of D.K. and PT&G but it's best for me to leave it alone. I will say I have learned my lesson.

Post Dated Feb 10, 2020:

Chads last name?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.