K&M neck turner trick

Tesoro

After using my new k&m neck turner on a run of cases both by hand and by power drill it became apparent that these guys must be inventing stuff and putting their prototypes into production before doing any repetitive bench testing!

The case holder head is the most lame tool I have used in a while. It is small, sharp and hard to tighten and loosen easily. They say to put in your allen wrench in the slot to aid in this each time? yeah right.

So I found another use for one of my Forster die rings. Custom fit, works like a charm and now I wont be sending back my setup for a refund! It speeds up the process 3x and no more sore hands.

FYI

Attachments

• ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 124
I've been using the K&M turners and shell holders for years and have never had the problems you are describing. Still, I'm not one who will disregard any improvements, so I'll give it a try. Thanks.

I've been using the K&M turners and shell holders for years and have never had the problems you are describing. Still, I'm not one who will disregard any improvements, so I'll give it a try. Thanks.

It will be like when you drove your first car with power steering!

Oh, great...now you tell me after I just turned a lot of brass!

Just happened to have a lock ring collecting dust... tried it out today and it works great. Thanks! I was using a crescent wrench on the tool initially, but hated fiddling with the adjustment every time. Too lazy to get a dedicated open end wrench, I guess.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.