just received S&B PMII

trooper698

Finally after about 4 months of wait, I received my PMII 4-16x50. It was worth the wait from what I can tell. Scope feels and looks like something for that money should and then some. Compared the views with 8.5-25x50 Leupy last couple evenings and PMII does give extra few minutes of shooting light. At night, with harvest moon out, I was counting steel T-post on my fence row some 200 yds from the house. Scope was set on 10x. Just getting ready to give it a full workout, I haven't quite had the time yet, but I can't wait to see how it does at some longer ranges. I mainly hunt groundhogs, and coyotes(winter), no deer or other large game. I've dealt with Pete Lincoln on this scope, and I can say with no doubt he is the guy to talk to if you're in market for S&B. I managed to save enough money to buy rings and some extras, and Pete kept me up to date on what was going on a why it took so long to deliver. Most excellent "chap" to deal with. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Very trustworthy and honest.
BTW thanks for the sunshade Pete...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gifg.zarkovic

Glad you got the Scope ok. Sorry about the wait, the 5-25x56PMII, late lense glas delivery and the Military contracts have caused a bit of a bottle kneck at S&B. But they are working on it. Hope the free sun shade made up for the waiting. Good hunting !! It was a pleasure to do business with you.
Pete

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.