Just joined the 6.5G BandWagon

COBigJohn

I have wanted a Grendel for at least 5 years and just pulled the proverbial trigger.....

Nope... didn't purchase a bolt gun, like I thought I wanted, I went the AR route....

I already own a 7.62 AR Mutant... so I simply purchased a 6.5G upper with a 20" Stainless barrel.

I also dropped the coin on 500 rounds of the 100gr variety.

I'm stoked to see how this gun will perform on dirt-dogs this spring and hope it is accurate out to 300 yards or so.

Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 1.06.39 PM.png

signal-2022-01-14-130329_001.jpeg

So you're mounting this upper onto the mutant lower? Will it feed from the same ak mag? Pretty cool if it does! I enjoy my 26cal having 4 different cartridges in my favorite caliber. From owning 6.5g and 6.8spc, I prefer the 6.8. Something doesn't seem right? I have some 144fmj lapuas I'll reload for the gren. It'll be fun!

So you're mounting this upper onto the mutant lower? Will it feed from the same ak mag? Pretty cool if it does! I enjoy my 26cal having 4 different cartridges in my favorite caliber. From owning 6.5g and 6.8spc, I prefer the 6.8. Something doesn't seem right? I have some 144fmj lapuas I'll reload for the gren. It'll be fun!

Hope it will cycle with the current mags..... time will tell.

Took a good long while to arrive, but it came in today and I quickly threw her together...... stripping off the 7.62x39 and snapping in the Grendel. She looks really good and can't wait to get her popping at the range.

xPwk4Fh.jpg

k6iN1FZ.jpg