Just for a funnel

Bishop

Hobby glitter kit from wal-mart to get a powder funnel.

The little scoop and the brush and the "glue spreader" all look like they could be rather usefull.

Hmm I dont feel so bad now :D

Attachments

• IMG_0100.jpg
    IMG_0100.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0102.jpg
    IMG_0102.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 82
Thanks for the links, I actually didn't know they specially made funnel's just for that. What did people do before the advent of special non static case neck fitting wonder funnels? Make their own? Static seems to be the problem, tried getting a few charges from the pan to the case before i read this. Dryer sheets for short term fix?

And, *sigh* the "it will save me money in the long run" explanation is starting to get me a slightly different response from the wife. "I just have to order OOOOONEEE more thing" haha. They should do discreet ordering on midway:D:D:D:D

"What did people do before the advent of special non static case neck fitting wonder funnels? Make their own? "

I don't know. I started in '65 and proper funnels were common then.

"Static seems to be the problem, tried getting a few charges from the pan to the case before i read this."

Static is 'A' problem if not THE problem, especially with plastics not chosen for the job. And, swiping a dampen cloth with a rub of soap over a static charged surface will kill it.

I like the Satern style as well.

And most suppliers have an option to send to a different adddress than the home or billing address.

Have the items shipped to your buddies or to your office if that is appropriate/acceptable.

Mule the stuff into your shop a couple pieces at a time:)

dryer sheets work good to keep the static off of plastic powder funnels (just wipe them with a dry sheet)... And I agree with BoomTube, get the right funnels you will be glad you did..

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.