Just became a member

czky

Hello everybody. I am from Kentucky and enjoy hunting and target shooting (not competition). i also enjoy musky fishing. I am married and we have 3 grown children and 3 wonderful grandchildren with another one on the way. I will be 52 in March. I really like the CZ rifles and have so for the last 10 years. My latest CZ trade produced a new cz 550 American in 22-250 caliber with a walnut stock and plain barrel (not bull). If you find some typo errors please excuse me because I am not an expert at typing and my eyesight is getting worse. Anyway good to be here and I hope to learn lots of things from the old as well as the young.

Welcome to L/R/H
Theres another new member on here from Ky. And the only 2 CZ's I have are shotguns, 1 CZ-Canvasback O/U and 1 CZ-712 auto. Both .12 ga and love em both.

czky,

You poor soul.:D You, being a young buck, will get all pumped up about LRH that your wife will start looking at you funny (the ol' side ways glare) and keeping herself between you and the grandkids.:)

I heard that KY has a pretty good elk herd thus you won't have to be piling up the magazines describing western hunts.

Pull up a chair and join the chat. Some of us have stories that we'd like to tell just so we could hear how they end.:rolleyes:

I just had a double lens replacement. Now what's my excuse gonna be.:rolleyes:

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

A big thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. Good shooting to everyone!!

czky

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.