Just a dope from Minnesota

I grew up in Minnesota. Long time resident of Grand Rapids, Two Harbors/Duluth. Now living in the Black Hills of South Dakota on account of the liberal yahoos that have taken over there in Gods country. South Dakota is definitely a change from the north shore of Lake Superior, but I'm adjusting well... lol.

I grew up in Minnesota. Long time resident of Grand Rapids, Two Harbors/Duluth. Now living in the Black Hills of South Dakota on account of the liberal yahoos that have taken over there in Gods country. South Dakota is definitely a change from the north shore of Lake Superior, but I'm adjusting well... lol.
My wife and I talk about leaving this state for that same reason all the time.

Why didn't I know this when I met you to pick up that barrel from you? :)
My mom's side of the family is from up the north shore. Grand Marais, Lutsen, Tofte ...