• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Junk swapping

I have the following:
1. Open box of Hornady 130 gr SP probably 80 or more

2. Open bag of .224 dia 55 gr FMJ BT ? manufacture-- close to 300

3. Open box of Hornady .375 220 gr Flat Point close to 100

4. Redding 30-06 neck sizer die not used much

Various other shooting and archery items, maybe I've got what you need.

Dave King I would be interested in the 338 200 gr ballistic tips and/or the Sierra 140 gr 7mm spitzers.

wingman I would be interested in the 243 partitions, I've got a buddy who thinks my 788 243 is a death ray on deer--those slugs could take it to the next level! If you don't need any of my stuff, would be willing to buy if the price is right.

Blas 93
I'm interested in the 90rds 7mm Rem mag brass.

JD Jones I'm interested in a set of leopold basses and rings for Rem LA.

I have a set of RCBS 3 die set 444 marlin hardly used.

One full box(I think) Sierra 30cal 180gr spitzer boat tails.

One full box(I think) Sierra 30cal 165gr HP boat tail.

One opened box(42) 30cal 190 gr Hornady match HP.

Let me know or might work out cash trade.

Dave King ,

Christmas in the mail today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Lapua brass for The bbl I sent to Kim in "Nawlins "( it went out priority mail yesterday ) . Even better you threw in some extra , a tee shirt from the 2006 NSSC long range shoot in Butsomething , North Carolina and a box of 6mm 55gr ballistic tips . Good fun all round . Thanks for the "stuff " . I will list a bit of more junk here in a bit and you have first choice of any of it " on the house"

Still looking for a short action Remmy for a upcoming project .

Jim B.

MadDog , the rings and bases I have are two piece matte finish the rings are medium hight , would you be willing to trade for a couple boxs of the 30 cal bullets?
I kinda like the 165gr Sierra's and would like to try the 190gr Hornadys?
shoot me an E-mail so we can get our shipping info strait

[email protected]

New junk list ,

1. combined technology ballistic silvertip 30 cal i68 gr open /weighed sorted 50 count .

2. Ohaus 505 scale , old , still works , recently checked against a Rcbs ( same unit , but with e mic dialo on the tenths ) and a RCBS Chargemaster 1500 , all agree .

3.stainless Remington 300 win mag bbl, factory , still a good shooter when taken off .

4. .357 indoor practice rounds ( cases and bullets , plastic ) powered by primers 50 /75 100 ?, I'll count if interested . These things were a ball indoors , so accurate out of a 8 3/8 Smith and Wesson mod 27 that one hole groups at 20 feet were common. with a box full of newspaper , but careful be , they are powerful and can hurt .

5. 3 die RCBS Carbide 44mag/44spl die set .

6.RCBS 280 rem small base fl die set

7. RCBS 223 fl die set

8.Sierra 120gr. 7 mm. spitzer open box approx. 50 +

9. Nosler 140 gr. partition 7mm open box approx 30+

10. Sierra 22cal 53 gr hollow point bench rest /flat base ( old box with metal corners ) approx 35+

11. Sierra 55 gr fb spitzer open approx 90+

12. nosler ballistic tip 22 cal 40 gr open approx 95=

13. Nosler 55gr b.t. open 95=

14. Nosler 87 gr . vmax approx 100 ( in Sierra box )

Remember , Dave has first dibs , then it 's whoever wants it .

Jim B.

Don't have a lot right now need to look some more tomorrow. have a B-square 870 rem shotgun scope mount with rings. I will need to clean off the tape gunk from camo tape, no big deal.
Have one stock off a 700 bdl SS. Magnum good shape.
Several turkey calls, slate
several 270 win brass, most new few once fired.
some bow hunting equipment, need to look. Will post more tomorrow. oldfamily

negative on the brass.

i think i have a box or so of .410,6 shot i believe.

still diggin through this stuff.

found some asst bow hunting items. odds & ends mostly.
bow square
bow vise (helps you change you main cable)

Gerber skinning knife,factory edge. never used.

jimm

You're welcome, I rather enjoyed shipping the stuff to be truthful.

I don't see anything I either don't already have or need in your latest adds to the "junk swap pile" and I do appreciate the first grab offer, I guess it's open for others now if I understand your offer.

[ QUOTE ]
sambo
How does $45 sound and I'll catch the shipping?

Chris

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, but I'll pass. I would give you $11 shipped for 1 box if you would be willing. That would probably last several deer seasons as I have lots of cheaper bullets for practice. Thanks! Sam

Recent Posts