Jon, Optic Zone, question about Clearidge scopes

davewilson

can you give us some details about these new scopes you mentioned? the current 6-20 only has 30 moa of total adjustment. how much will the 4-22 have? cost? and most important. will it track reliably every time? will these hold up to an ultra mag and work flawlessly?

The Ultra XP 5 4.5-22.5x50 will have 55MOA of adjustment. The scope will hand the Ultra Mag and it tracks very nicely. We do not have the price set in stone yet, but it will be around $500.00 mark. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

The Ultra XP 5 4.5-22.5x50 will have 55MOA of adjustment. The scope will hand the Ultra Mag and it tracks very nicely. We do not have the price set in stone yet, but it will be around $500.00 mark. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jon, I am interested in one of these for my RRA Varmiter. I need to know the following:
Length
Weight
Eye relief (for mounting purposes)
F.O.V. on the lowest setting
Types of reticles.

This seems like a good choice for this rifle.

I will get this information as soon as possible. We are trying to modify these scope slightly which will change some of the specifications.

**** you Jon..LOL..

Seriously though, thanx for the work to bring a new product to market..

Oh well, I'll just have to be patient and see what comes down the line in the mean time..

What are the chances the ETA has been moved up??

Steel on steel or steel on brass internals???

Illuminated reticle??

What reticle??

Any more info available yet???

Pre orders accepted???

Thanks Jon

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts