John Nosler has passed away

That's a sad day,

On business I stopped by the pro shop about twice a month, and almost every time he came walking in the door after lunch. I was amazed he was still coming to work!

Every time I saw him, he was very friendly and said hello. He even stopped to sign my new addition reloading manual. I did not need it, but It was worth the signature.

We should make this a national day of remembrance of a Local ledgend, world wide respected hunter, and bullet maker. The word Integrity comes to mind when John Nosler's name is mentioned. The integrity and dependability of his bullets reflect alot about the man. Good ones like him dont come along too often, and he will be missed.
Wonder why it didnt make the local news......

He accomplished much during his life. And left a great legacy.

Most all of us have done that in some way. He did it in a big way. He's a decent role model to follow.

[SIZE=+1]His fertile mind, love of the outdoors as well as the shooting sports is his legacy... he will be missed, God bless... RIP
436[/SIZE]

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.