John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

I got a praise Jesus blessing for u all I got behind on my mortgage as I work outside when I can't work due to rain I don't get paid. So I sent a monthly mortgage payment in they said sir if you cant send a double payment by tomorrow we are going to start default proceedings and u will be out in 30 days. The next day I got a check from state farm for storm damage my roof got damaged. I didn't want to float the check to pay the mortgage but God said don't worry about if I provide you the way out all u have to do is accept it. I don't ask any questions anymore if God tells me to do something I just do it. Here's the best part I went from being broke to gods blessed me with so much that if God tells me to give somebody money, or help, support etc the only thing I need to know is how much do you need. I'm helping out the missionaries this month I'm giving them1k for missions so I can't donate send me a reminder in march and ill buy one for full-price and God bless you all I hope this blesses u all oh yeah time frame is five weeks exactly the same amount of weeks I've been back to church. God is sooooo good to me

This is a fine thread and I am very happy to read over all of the responses, with not a negative one amongst them. I'm just so glad it did not get nipped in the bud.
Just in case any like-minded person might not know, the Shooter's Forum has the courage to host a special subforum that might be of interest.
Cross Wire

Merry Christmas,
Rex

Not sure if this is allowed but thought it was really neat, if not please delete...

Get to posting fellas and spreading that Holliday cheer!
Amen

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.""
‭‭Joshua‬ ‭1:9‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

One of my favorite scriptures. Reminds me that whatever the challenge may be, God will always be there. To be persistent and not give up.

Psalm56: 3 What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. 4 In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

So glad this has remained up!
I too am a Christian and have reigned myself in to hopefully not get removed, however if I get removed for the name of Jesus then so be it.
Jesus came to earth as a baby to bring about salvation for any who receive Him, and He will come a second time as The conquering King, He will rule with perfect justice!

If you believe in God and are anything even remotely resembling a Christian and you do not own multiple firearms tells me you are either a pacifist or utterly ignorant of world history. Including even the history of our beloved America.

"For history has bestowed but two names upon those who have allowed them selves to become disarmed and defenseless or have foolishly chosen to beat all of their swords into plow shears"
"Thine names are the slave or the slaughtered"

Call me what ever less than complimentary term you wish but I was born and raised a Christian and raised my sons the same way and believe with every fiber of my being as a person that God seeing that the world was more good than evil especially America interceded in man kinds behalf in WWII and helped mankind defeat the two greatest evils unprecedented in power and magnitude the world had ever known to that point.

Now America and the world is facing a much greater evil than we faced in WWII and and I feel in my heart of hearts that now the difference is so many people more than not in the world today, especially Americans, have turned their back on God and his teachings and God and his son have turned their back on us and have chosen to stay their hand and refrain from Devine intervention as was done in WWII. I pray I am wrong but I fear I am not.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.