John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Colt77845

Not sure if this is allowed but thought it was really neat, if not please delete...

Get to posting fellas and spreading that Holliday cheer!

Last edited:
Bump.

You are one of my favorite gun Youtubes, found you researching DTA's long ago. Awesome discount! Wish I could take advantage of that.

Philippians 4:13, maybe not specifically Christmas related but special meaning to me as my dad quoted it I don't know how many times when we were walking to safety from a small plane "hard landing" in Alaska.

We are truly Blessed. There's an old song called Count Your Blessings that comes to mind:

1. When upon life's billows you are tempest-tossed,
    When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost,
    Count your many blessings, name them one by one,
    And it will surprise you what the Lord has done.
    • Refrain:
      Count your blessings, name them one by one,
      Count your blessings, see what God has done!
      Count your blessings, name them one by one,
      *Count your many blessings, see what God has done.
      [*And it will surprise you what the Lord has done.]
  2. Are you ever burdened with a load of care?
    Does the cross seem heavy you are called to bear?
    Count your many blessings, every doubt will fly,
    And you will keep singing as the days go by.
  3. When you look at others with their lands and gold,
    Think that Christ has promised you His wealth untold;
    Count your many blessings—*money cannot buy [*wealth can never buy]
    Your reward in heaven, nor your home on high.
  4. So, amid the conflict whether great or small,
    Do not be discouraged, God is over all;
    Count your many blessings, angels will attend,
    Help and comfort give you to your journey's end.

Last edited:
And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the fields , keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo , the angel of the lord came upon them and the glory of the lord shone round about them and they were sore afraid . And the angel said unto them , fear not: for, behold ,I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a savioir , which is Christ the lord . And this[ shall be ] a sign unto you.Ye shall find a babe wrapped in swaddling clothes lying in a manger. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host, praising god, and saying Glory to God in the highest and on earth peace, good will toward men.
That's what Christmas is about , Charlie Brown
It's funny what sticks with you in a kids Christmas cartoon !

YESHUA MSHEEKHA.......means annointed life giver in Hebrew..that is how you say JESUS CHRIST in Hebrew..... I have it tattooed on the inside of my left forearm as a reminder to me who is the MOST important one in my life, about 5 years ago I felt RUACH HAKODESH entered my heart ( Holy Spirit) and I have not been the same since, a change for the better. HE and I visit numerous times a day, I thank HIM for changing me..... HIS birth and death on the cross is the most important thing to all of us. HE is the gold not any thing else in this world, do not be fooled by things that do not last.....eternal life is the prize !!! 🙏🙏🙏🤝☝️☝️☝️

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.