JLK published BCs?

wilkup

I'm curious if anyone knows how accurate the posted BCs by JLK are. I'm specifically interested in the 168gr 7mm option with the posted .690! This is higher than the Berger 180gr Hybrids I'm currently shooting.
If this is accurate, I see no reason I shouldn't be running the 168gr instead because of the advantage of higher velocity/BC creates more energy downrange and less drift at distance. Seems like a win - win to me.

I'm curious if anyone knows how accurate the posted BCs by JLK are. I'm specifically interested in the 168gr 7mm option with the posted .690! This is higher than the Berger 180gr Hybrids I'm currently shooting.
If this is accurate, I see no reason I shouldn't be running the 168gr instead because of the advantage of higher velocity/BC creates more energy downrange and less drift at distance. Seems like a win - win to me.

If you do a custom search on the top right hand corner for "JLK bullet BC", there' s a thread that addresses your query.

On the other hand you could contact Cauterucio Bullets, a member here, to ask about his 7mm bullets. Bob makes some of the finest bullets available anywhere. JLK and Berger bullets are so very similar that it would be hard to tell them apart when comparing the variations between rifles, barrels and chambers.

Regards.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.