Jim Zumbo repents!

Eaglet,

Am I happy that Zumbo has taken a hit in his carreer, personally, no. I hate to see anyone get hammered like this.

What I am glad to see is that the rest of the shooting world stood up and said, thats enough!!!

I do not wish Zumbo any ill will, I just want him to be more responsible with his comments and maybe that will happen. I also do not see Zumbo as the enemy here but he certainly did not do anything to prevent the enemy from getting more ammo on our way of life.

Good Shooting!!

Kirby Allen(50)

Comments well taken

Jim Zumbo

Cook(recipeman), Hunter(outdoorsman), PR spokesman(Marketing) and good to have around the campfire.

Oh and good to see the positive change of Opinion.

Eaglet,

Am I happy that Zumbo has taken a hit in his carreer, personally, no. I hate to see anyone get hammered like this.
I'm with you!
What I am glad to see is that the rest of the shooting world stood up and said, thats enough!!!
"OK, enough is enough"
I do not wish Zumbo any ill will, I just want him to be more responsible
I'm glad!
with his comments and maybe that will happen. I also do not see Zumbo as the enemy
He started out appearing to be one.
here but he certainly did not do anything to prevent the enemy from getting more ammo on our way of life.
I'm in agreement!

Good Shooting!!

Kirby Allen(50)

For whatever is worth, I highly appreciate your explaining. Thank You!!!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.