• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Jim Riley (SOLD) and Jim Gardner (Still Available)Custom Knives

HEB330

For sale are two NEW custom Jim Riley knives and one custom Jim Gardner caping knife. Jim Riley's knives have somewhat of a legendary mystique about them in NW Montana. I have been told, but don't know for sure, that Jim worked at the famous Track Knives in Whitefish, MT. Both have 3 1/2 inch blades (razor sharp) and are 8" overall and come with leather sheaths. The small caping knife was made by Jim Gardner, a lesser known knifemaker in SE Georgia. The 3" blade is Damascus steel and the 4.5" handle is from a buck I killed. It, too, comes with the leather sheath shown. $150 for each of the Riley knives or $250 if you buy both. The small caping knife is $95. Buy all three for $325. Offers always appreciated.

"One man with courage makes a majority."

Regards,
Hank

Attachments

• Jim Riley Knife 1.JPG
    Jim Riley Knife 1.JPG
    15.3 KB · Views: 43
  • Jim Riley Knive 2.JPG
    Jim Riley Knive 2.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 57
  • Custom Caping Knife.JPG
    Custom Caping Knife.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 41
  • Jim Riley Knives Back.JPG
    Jim Riley Knives Back.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Damascus Blade.JPG
    Damascus Blade.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 33
Good afternoon,
Jim took my son and I Perch fishing years ago when my family used to live in C Falls. He showed me the knives he made and I never had the chance to purchase one. How and I do that? There was no # to call. Thanks
James M

Last edited: