• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Jim Briggs

jec337j

I didn't know where to put this so I thought I would start here. I wanted to relate my experience of ordering from Jim Briggs at NSS.

I have read a whole bunch of threads regarding doing business with Jim. But until you experience ordering from him, you have no idea of his service. I called his company to order some "stuff" for a BUDGET build for my grandson's rifle. Jim answered the phone and proceeded to find out exactly what I wanted and give me his ideas of how to proceed with the project. He probably spent 45 minutes talking with me and very patiently went over options and suggestions. He took the time to explain how I should do each step and told me that when the supplies arrived, I should call him and let him walk me through the process of installing everything. I am 70 years old and businessmen like Jim are what we used to have. It has been many years since I have experienced such great service.

What a delight to do business with him and I can only say, if you need something, check with him first. He is a class act and his service is unbelievable.

Thanks to Jim Briggs!

Jim Caldwell
Colorado Springs, CO

i agree, you won't find many people like Jim that will take the time and have the patience to help someone (customer or not) as Jim will. good man to do business with and very helpful!

If Jim has what I want, which he usually does, he gets my business. He more than deserves any and all praise that he receives. Plain and simple the guy is GREAT!

SorrY for my ignorance but where is this guy located? I have never had the pleasure of doing any business with him.

I didn't know where to put this so I thought I would start here. I wanted to relate my experience of ordering from Jim Briggs at NSS.

I have read a whole bunch of threads regarding doing business with Jim. But until you experience ordering from him, you have no idea of his service. I called his company to order some "stuff" for a BUDGET build for my grandson's rifle. Jim answered the phone and proceeded to find out exactly what I wanted and give me his ideas of how to proceed with the project. He probably spent 45 minutes talking with me and very patiently went over options and suggestions. He took the time to explain how I should do each step and told me that when the supplies arrived, I should call him and let him walk me through the process of installing everything. I am 70 years old and businessmen like Jim are what we used to have. It has been many years since I have experienced such great service.

What a delight to do business with him and I can only say, if you need something, check with him first. He is a class act and his service is unbelievable.

Thanks to Jim Briggs!

Jim Caldwell
Colorado Springs, CO

There goes my secret!

I don't like him :) Every time I call him it costs me money. Whenever he spends lots of time talking me through an instalation or project...I just want to buy the stuff to start another one. I especially don't like the way Jim Briggs seems to be able to read my mind and know what I need to buy before I do. I absolutely HATE the way he gets my purchases to my front door so fast that I don't have a chance to change my mind!!!

Thanks for being there Jim Briggs...I'll call you next week.

Can't say enough about Jim. He is a great guy to do buisness with and his products shoot extremely well. Thanks for the tiny groups Jim

I second that. He helped me and my ignorant self pick up a heck of a deal on a Savage prefit barrel for CHEAP. Quick shipping of great products, superb pricing, and honesty are truly scarce in retailing anymore.

Every body sells stuff. But, Sounds like ole Jim Bob has that seldom seen ability to make you like it after he sells it to you. Wish he lived in my HOOD.:rolleyes:

Or better, lightbulbrun for Sen. From MO.!!!!! LOL>>>>{:>)

You Go JIM!:)

I once called NSS at 8:30-9:00 figuring it was a small gun shop and I would leave a message. Boy was I surprised when Jim himself answered the phone. We enjoyed a good 45min-1 hour conversation bout my project and what I had in mind. He is a great source of knowledge and does business the same way I do: He tells you how it is and is the kind of guy that would close the deal with a handshake. You won't find a straighter shooter or more pleasant fella that Jim to do business with.