jewell trigger owners?

I bought a Jewell this year and it too had too much creep in it. I tinkered with it for several hours and then took it to a gunsmith who tinkered with it and he was able to make the creep inconsistent, which was worse. I sent it back to Jewell and asked them to fix it because $200 is too much to pay for a trigger that doesn't do what it's supposed to. They sent it back to me about 2 weeks later with a note that said that I should get what I paid for and that I should be happy with the trigger now. It was adjusted for ~1 lb so I didn't mess with it and I'm very happy with it now.

On my Rem 700, I've had the stock trigger, a Timney, an RB and now a Jewell. I would've gone without much frustration and saved money in the long run if I'd gotten the Jewell to begin with. Easy to install. Easy to adjust. All SS construction, so less worries about corrosion. I hope you'll be happy with your decision.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts