• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***JC Steel Targets AR500 Holiday Group Buy***

jcvibby

Non-Profit Sponsor
The time has come for JC Steel Target's Holiday Premium AR500 Steel Target group buy. We have had many people tell us they wanted another one around the holidays, so here it is. Enjoy!!!

These prices are awesome! The price of premium steel is climbing like everything else, so get in on this and save some serious cash.

Before we begin, we would once again like to thank everyone for all the support. If you do not know what we are all about here on Jubilee Youth Ranch, please visit jcsteeltargets.com or jyranch.org for more info. Our proceeds go back to Jubilee Youth Ranch, so not only do you get an extremely high quality product, but you help support at-risk youth here on Jubilee Youth Ranch. And our students gain many skills needed from every plate that is sold. Design skills, packing skills, welding skills, invoicing skills, label/shipping skills, and the overall business skills this creates. Again Thanks!!

We are only going to offer a select number of products for this group buy, BUT, we have a couple NEW products you guys are going to love! By only having a few products on the group buy, It will make it much more managable, and you will be able to get your products in a very timely manner.

Here is how the group buy will work-
We will run the group buy until December 10th at 10PM PST. Then it will close, and no more orders will be taken.
I will let you know how to make the payment and what steps to follow when your ready to put your order in. If you would like just post here what you want and then send me a PM, Or email me at [email protected]. Were are going to try and ship starting from the orders we receive first. So if you get your order in towards the start of the group buy, you will be the first to get delivery of your targets. Obviously dependent on what supplies we have on hand. OUR GOAL is to have your targets to you to open up by Christmas time.

After December 10th, I will close the group buy, our students will take the time order all the plate, pack the steel, tape the boxes, print the labels, and everything else involved to make sure you get your plates in a timely manner. We can not guarantee a delivery date, but we are aiming at having everything shipped out the week before Christmas. Again, not a guarantee, just a hopeful guess. We will do our best to make that happen.

Here are the targets we are very proud to offer.

---3"x5" Diamond 3/8" Premium AR500-One 1/2" hole. 3.5LBS- $6 each
---5" Round 3/8" Premium AR500- One 1/2" hole. 4.5LBS- $10 each
---8" Round 1/2" Premium AR500- Two 1/2" Holes. 7.5LBS- $20 each
---12" Square 3/8" Premium AR500- Two 1/2" Holes. 16.5LBS- $35 each
---45% IPSC 3/8" Premium AR500, ~13.5" Tall x 8.25" Wide. Two 1/2" Holes. 13LBS- $35 each
All of these above targets will be a part of our flat rate shipping described below.

---Products with free shipping or package deals---

---Package of 3--66% IPSC 3/8" Premium AR500, ~19" Tall x 12" Wide. Two 1/2" Holes. All three for $180 with free shipping. That is $60 each shipped!! Super Deal for you guys.
---Package of 2--Mini Coyote Target 3/8" Premium AR500, 24" Long x 12" Tall. Two 1/2" Holes. Two for $150 with free shipping.

---NEW Premium AR500 Spring back pepper popper/rock chuck popper/classic popper. $90 for any design with free shipping, or two complete set ups for $170 with free shipping. That is a screamin deal!! Our students make these from start to finish, and they are very high quality.

The springback targets have the following dimensions.
Pepper popper- 15 inches tall by 4 inches wide
Rock Chuck- 15 inches tall by 4.5 inches wide
NEW- Classic popper- 14 inches tall by 6 inch on the round.

AND our newest creation that you will really like!!
-Our 66% IPSC torso hostage flapper. This is an awesome target. And will come ready to rock and roll. The group buy price is $152 with free shipping!

Target includes everything!
-66% IPSC target 3/8" Premium AR500
-6" round flapper, this is a 1/2" thick flapper for rifle grade durabilty.
-Also comes complete with our T-Post bracket. Will come bolted on and ready to go.
Here is a little more information on these. I think you will really like them. Simple, basic, extremely durable, and should last a really long time.

<LINK coming>

These 4 above targets are shipped prices. If you would like to get any other plates from the flat rate shipping group buy list, you will need to pay the flat rate shipping charge. Thank you for understanding.

These are the only targets we are going on include on this group buy. So please dont ask about others. Targets will come unpanited. If you need something else, it will have to be ordered away from the group buy.

We carry a few different T POST brackets, Rebar stands and such, that can be bought, but it will not be part of this group buy. Please contact us for more information about our target hanging methods and equipment or visit our website.

Shipping/handling charges-
All shipping/handling charges, unless otherwise noted, will be a flat fee of $18. This will cover you for up to 70LBs of Premium AR500. I have added all the weights to make it easy for you to calculate your shipping total before you make an order.
For your $18 you will get full value insurance, delivery confirmation, and USPS priority 2-3 day shipping.

Payment-
For this group buy we will accept USPS money orders or paypal plus 4 percent. Or cash of course!

Steel shooting recommendations-
I recommend you shoot your Premium AR500 steel at 100 yards min. distance with 308 variety rounds and 200 yards min. distance with 300 mag variety rounds. If you do this your steel should last a very long time.

Premium AR500 3x5 Diamond
1znxwdf.jpg

Premium AR500 8 Inch round
imqnvq.jpg

Premium AR500 45% IPSC
55470k.jpg

Premium AR500 mini Coyote target
2ly53dg.jpg

AR500 Springback Classic 6 inch popper
2a5n48l.jpg

AR500 Springback rock chuck/pepper popper
e0ppg0.jpg

AR500 66% IPSC torso hostage flapper
11ryjkl.jpg

**AR500 Springback target video**

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the kind words brother!

5 days left until this group buy closes!

Thanks for all the orders and support to our youth ranch!

If you get a chance, check out Jake's selection. The prices are crazy low as well. VERY hard to beat for good quality.

My order shipped 5 days before quoted. HOW do you beat that?

t

ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT, get your orders in while you can. The targets are coming along nicely!! The boys are painting them up and they are looking GOOD!! Here is a couple pics to get you excited.

Started like this pile
2ed2ng8.jpg

And now this!
25jxyz9.jpg

5usuf.jpg

HOLY SMOKES, lots of boxes.

We, we have packed roughly 12,500 pounds of targets so far!!!

We have a shipment going out today of roughly 125 boxes. Going to take a well deserved break this weekend and our team will hit it hard again on Monday.

Hopefully we can get everything out to you guys by NEXT friday.

So hopefully you all can have everything you order in time to put it under the tree!!!

Thanks again for all the support!

I received my order from Jake & crew on Saturday. I received exactly what I ordered in a reasonable time frame for an even more than reasonable cost.

Thanks Jake, I appreciate it.

t