JC Custom Barrels.

BRIT

Hi.

Anyone using the JC Custom Barrels out of Canada? If so i would appreciate any opinions.

Many thanks.

Hi.

Anyone using the JC Custom Barrels out of Canada? If so i would appreciate any opinions.

Many thanks.
Hello BRIT.
To you question I am using 2 barrels at this moment 270 .1 is the sporter contour 24" 10twist with muzzle brake.the second is a 26" 10twist varminter contour.
I am very happy with their work and the results I get.
This week I am specting 2 more barrels from JC.1 in 6.5 and the other .308.

Hello BRIT.
To you question I am using 2 barrels at this moment 270 .1 is the sporter contour 24" 10twist with muzzle brake.the second is a 26" 10twist varminter contour.
I am very happy with their work and the results I get.
This week I am specting 2 more barrels from JC.1 in 6.5 and the other .308.
Hi Solo1.
Thank you for helping. I am considering a new .22cf barrel. Buying a blank from Canada would be much easier than from the US.

Brit also look into KS arms barrels. Lots of guys up here giving great reviews on these. Build a nice action too.

I've got 3 barrels from JC Custom and really like them, 25/06 4 groove 1/9 twist 27", the other a 26" 7mm/08 4 groove 1/8 twist and a 6mm BR norma again 4 groove, 26" 1/10 twist. All are very accurate and heavy varmint barrels. Jean Claude is a great guy to talk to and is very good at what he does. If you want he will also do all the gunsmiting work.

I've got 3 barrels from JC Custom and really like them, 25/06 4 groove 1/9 twist 27", the other a 26" 7mm/08 4 groove 1/8 twist and a 6mm BR norma again 4 groove, 26" 1/10 twist. All are very accurate and heavy varmint barrels. Jean Claude is a great guy to talk to and is very good at what he does. If you want he will also do all the gunsmiting work.
Hi.
Thanks for the help.
We have no import restrictions with regards to a barrel blank. Unfortunately, once it is chambered it becomes a firearm and becomes awkward.

Wish we didn't have restrictions on blanks in Canada. But now with some very good barrels makers here, it's not as much of an issue. Friend of mine who shoots lots of F class has been having great luck with IBI barrels this past season.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.