I've Been Bamboozled

Can't
tell
if
thread
is
serious.

If you are serious, I will PM you my address where you can send me the Creedmore. I don't own one. I have no plans to buy one. But if someone sent me one for free, I'd shoot it. I would definitely shoot it. :)
I happen to know this is real.
ButterBean has some freinds with a warped sense of humour. It might sound strange but it's true. Hard for us to understand I know.
Thing is they have him by the short and curly's.
See ButterBean is a man of principle. He didn't want Man Bun or a Creedmoor, look at what happened to his hair since this prank took place.
Not everyone wants to jump on the Creedmoor wagon, the Big Fella was minding his own business and these guys decided to take the **** out of him. Now it's got out of control.
I hope he is not to badly impacted by their games. I think he will prove to be the bigger man and brush this off.

I can understand where he comes from, people just don't seem to think anymore and want to be into something popular. Maybe so they feel like they fit in not sure but their some of us that know that this needmoor isn't anything but a slower fps, faster twist 260 rem. Not to much that hasn't been done in the firearms world unless they come out with a new case and then there's something close to it. I like that they bring new things out it keeps people interested in shooting and brings new blood but some of these youngsters just don't know.

When I joined this forum and was looking for help, ButterBean was one of the first to reach out and THE first to help out. Much respect to the man. For what it's worth, I only rib people I'd consider a friend. Razzing people you do know or like is just being an A**.

I'm sure BB is looking at getting even with his buddies though.....

wicked-witch-of-the-west-done-delicately.gif