I've Been Bamboozled

BB: I could drive down, put on faux (appropriate instead of fake) man bun and shoot the Beanmoor for you. If you stand far enough away, you shouldn't be contaminated by the vibes it throws off. I am thinking somewhere south of Nashville would suffice. I think..,just a friendly offer. I would hope, notice I said hope, a picture of the target wouldn't mesmerize you into something foolish like getting behind it. I think it would be safe but I may have to defer to more experienced ones as to the captivating effect the Beanmoor has on common folk. Just let me know at your convenience. 🤮🤮🤮

BB: I could drive down, put on faux (appropriate instead of fake) man bun and shoot the Beanmoor for you. If you stand far enough away, you shouldn't be contaminated by the vibes it throws off. I am thinking somewhere south of Nashville would suffice. I think..,just a friendly offer. I would hope, notice I said hope, a picture of the target wouldn't mesmerize you into something foolish like getting behind it. I think it would be safe but I may have to defer to more experienced ones as to the captivating effect the Beanmoor has on common folk. Just let me know at your convenience. 🤮🤮🤮
Your killing me

How about Seymour? I have a house or two I'd make ya a heck of a deal on!
1642504765417.png

Only if you post pictures... .

One more thing that makes me invulnerable to the 6.5CM is I won one couple years ago at a WTU. I stood TALL and did not even think of firing it and withstood the voodoo coming off it. I sold it to build the .270TH. Sooo I have defeated the 6.5CM voodoo and can master the evil vibrations that causes memory failure for other cartridges. Which makes me a shoo in to help a buddy out.

One more thing that makes me invulnerable to the 6.5CM is I won one couple years ago at a WTU. I stood TALL and did not even think of firing it and withstood the voodoo coming off it. I sold it to build the .270TH. Sooo I have defeated the 6.5CM voodoo and can master the evil vibrations that causes memory failure for other cartridges. Which makes me a shoo in to help a buddy out.
hail-the-victorious.gif