"Its Time"

Maybe i should have put this under fishing.....as there has to be a few out there that have been bitten.....
Maybe some of you are YouTube fans...so you might have seen Steve up in "Cannuck Land"'s "HowToHunt..Bigfoot Series"....
I have had a situation in my past that i couldn't quite put facts into saying "Yes...i did see a Bigfoot"...but here is my story....

"I had my kid on pontoon boat on Hawkens Res. west of Arimo Idaho....
While looking east past the dam and past the two guys sitting on the dam.. I saw an odd dark colored thing going up the edge of the already cut crop land.....i was trying to figure out if it was a squirrel of some sort..elk head..cow head.......none of those worked for my sighting...as I couldn't see ears....marmot..doubtful....definitely not a deer...way too dark colored and still no ears.....
Well..it kind of lingered as it was going up the back of the little ridge..stopping and as far as I could tell....staring back our direction to see what we were all doing.....then a few steps forward and stopped again.....seemed very odd to me....i kept watching....thats when the second one appeared doing the same thing....looking our direction...
That was about 5 years ago.....
A few months ago I went back up there to check the distances with a range finder.....a boat about where we had been on the water was 500yds away....the ridge the objects were on....1300yds....so basically I was watching two things of dark color at 800yds....naked eyes.....
That they were marmots just doesn't fit.......too far to see one of those at that distance.....i drove up around and checked the canyon these things were heading to.....fair sized draw...leading from the creek with tall sagebrush.....up to a heavily(for the area)timber covered mountain...
Well...i can't say that it was a couple of Bigfoot.....but i have to go with....most likely....
It was about this time of year and hot as hell......they went to water in the middle of the day..or spent their night there...and decided to head back up the mountain in the heat....
I put up some horse fence for a lady whose dad had a huge ranch there for many years.....he told the kids to "not ever leave the ranch on their own"......"absolutely never"......i bet he knew something was around there...too perfect an area.....big rocky mountain tops....bound to be caves...."
So....i don't want to detract from anyone's personal experience..want to give you the leeway to talk about it without people on here calling "BS"....if you feel you need to call "BS"..keep it to yourself...no reason for you to say anything to harass anyone.....
I know a guy on here that has had his experience...but i won't say who o"K"ay.........but let's get this rolling....one of my clients lived near Bear Lake for many years...ran cattle on the west side...was heading up the hill in the light of the moon in her truck....one walked right into the road in front of her...walked up the road til it got to its intended trail...then straight up the mountain.....i have shown this pic before...its a coastal critter...a pic from another source....trail cam....if you look really close to where the front foot should be...you can see it's big toe..and on a computer screen blow it up and refine..count three more toes....View attachment 203917
Let us read your experience....and see whatever pics you have...
I..myself..would find it totally spectacular to see with my very own eyes one of these creatures.....anyone whom has spent years in the woods..mountains..backyards..swamps..we have practically seen every creature around us...most accidental..
But i would have to say.....
Bigfoot...would be the ultimate picture....or memory...
Maybe even a nightmare for someone....
I had plenty of those from watching JAWS on the big screen..for many years....and still do sometimes..after 40 years...
For anyone willing to share.....thank you...
Until proven otherwise anything is possible.

The "critter" in your picture looks for all the world like someone in a Ghillie suit.

Does BF exist? Biologically it's certainly a possibility.

If they do, with our shrinking wildlands and ever growing transportation/highway systems, thermal and night vision becoming much more affordable etc their days of being classified as "Cryptid" are surely numbered. Sooner or later clear evidence such as a body, skin with hair attacked and decent still or motion images will answer that question once and for all.

Well Wildrose.....that's no ghillie suit....
Maybe you need to checkout the YouTube
"How To Hunt"..with Steve of BC...
It's not that there hasn't been absolute proof including pics..hair..and DNA from scat....it's that a lot of that proof has been confiscated and not allowed for public to see.....
If you can't believe a person of the general public for their stories....how would you believe any officer of the court or military person who has not only seen these critters.....but also involved with shooting them dead.....and watching other people dress in 'disguises' coming in a retrieving the corpses........
There's a lot of proof that 'we' are not allowed to view.....
And I'm pretty sure if you were to stand in front of a lot of us that have had the opportunity to see such critters..and called us liars..that you'd be knocked down a few times....then there's the portion of us that have viewed these critters and can careless if you believe or not......

You seem very knowledgeable about all your gun/ammo information......
Should we believe that you really know this information...or that you are just retrieving it from 24/hour campfire......
How does that make you feel.....

Knowledge of these critters comes from allover the planet.....millions of people....from all manners of people.....
I never thought I would see one....things happen..

Timber sales, mining claims, etc get shut down all the time because a grizzly, wolverine, or lynx track is found. Can you imagine what would happen if they ever admitted these things actually existed ?

Bodies, hide, hair, blood and scat(emoji button didn't work, lol) have all been turned in. All the good evidence has disappeared.

There was a story available on the web about some forestry employees in B.C. Canada that got mauled to death. I tried finding it again and it is not on there, anywhere I can find. I used to study explorers and stumbled onto one about Admiral Bird and the hollow earth theory, got tired of my computer freezing up, hahaha.

Some say prove they are real, I say prove they are not ! It is claimed there are no mountain caribou left in Idaho and Montana, I know people who have seen their tracks very recently. I saw their tracks when I was in high school in the Yaak river drainage. I remember getting an animal track book out and identifying them as caribou tracks. Then again within 10 miles of were I found them the first time in the 2003. I have never seen one on the hoof, but I know they are there.

Last edited:
I happened to chat with a lady other day that has been asked by a guy friend to come checkout some evidence that he knows of....the he has also reported to a certain "dr" researcher....seems there are some old mines being used as "housing"........I'd be leary about playing around there too......it might turn out really bad....

Teddy Roosevelt supposedly saw a Bigfoot in the Bitterroot mtns.....
But he named a place outside of Yellowstone
Harriman Idaho.....
But it's says somewhere near NorthFork Salmon
to the east towards the Idaho/Montana border...

It's not that there hasn't been absolute proof including pics..hair..and DNA from scat....it's that a lot of that proof has been confiscated and not allowed for public to see.....
If you can't believe a person of the general public for their stories....how would you believe any officer of the court or military person who has not only seen these critters.....but also involved with shooting them dead.....and watching other people dress in 'disguises' coming in a retrieving the corpses........
And I'm pretty sure if you were to stand in front of a lot of us that have had the opportunity to see such critters..and called us liars..that you'd be knocked down a few times....then there's the portion of us that have viewed these critters and can careless if you believe or not......

Should we believe that you really know this information...or that you are just retrieving it from 24/hour campfire......

Knowledge of these critters comes from allover the planet.....millions of people....from all manners of people.....
Just curious, who confiscated the proof?

You need to go to his site and watch....
There's ex military telling stories of killing Bigfoot in alaska...
There ex military telling stories of rescuing/destroying dead Bigfoot after Mt st Helen's blew....
There fire fighters with stories of Bigfoot coming out of burnt man's in Sierra seeking help after being scorched.......
Videos & stories of Bigfoot on 'many military bases.....
Check it out......
And thousands more info & stories waiting to be read from emails to Steve....

And in some cases...confiscation by FBI...
There was a tracker hired to find one critter...he didn't find the critter..but he found scat..hair..tracks.....that was all given to the FYI science dept..then accidentally' lost.....until recently when it was brought out due to the freedom of info act...the tracker was still alive and(I think)....and said "yes"..."that's the info I gave them"....

Last edited:
Phenomenal stories on this episode..
20220125_204253.jpg

This episode is very incredible...
A US nuclear scientist shares awesome information......
Grab a beer(or two)...more drink and ice in the glass.....
This is incredible information.....
Resized_20220315_180631001001.jpeg

I'm both former military and a biologist by training. Exceptional Claims require Exceptional Proof.

When I see one for myself living or dead, and see the results of DNA testing showing it's hominid I'll be convinced.

Skepticism is the heart of good science, it keeps us from being sold a bill of goods.

I remain very open minded on the subject but I'm still far from convinced.

It is definitely interesting stuff.

I am skeptical about the SOF incident in Afghanistan though, that would have made the CUB in every SOTF in theater. I am also a bit skeptical of the stories that feature the govt confiscating evidence. What would be the reason for that? Why would they care? If anything proof of such a creature would give justification to make more areas off limits, and that's something the govt would love to do.

However, with so many different folks seeing similar things it makes one wonder if there isn't something ( what is anyones guess) to all these sightings. Maybe it's not even a Hominid of sorts that people are seeing?