"Its Time"

I went out with a lady that works in aerospace.....she basically said yes to ufo's.....even people way up the line that she asked about it stood in front of her stating "I cannot give you that information".....while shaking their head YES....
She has acquaintances that have been on that big ranch in southern Utah.....one of them 'disappeared'...never saw or heard from him again.....
Bigfoot.....cant say it doesn't exist...too many sighting...you want somebody working for the government to tell you yes or no...
Maybe the truth would come out if we publically hang Swalwell for treason.....and lying to us trying to destroy our country....

Checkout the stories on
HowToHunt
Steve gets all kinds writing him...

I thought I saw a Bigfoot, turned out it was Tex Cobb after the Holmes fight...

Attachments

• Tex Cobb.jpg
    Tex Cobb.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 64
A friend of a friend found some disturbing footprints a couple days after the snow hit the ground near Coos Bay Oregon....behind locked gate..he had a key..truck tracks are his....if you look in the tire tracks you will see the guys boot tracks....he wears size 14......and double the guys own stride....this guy spends a lot of time in the woods....not always hunting....quite often just wasting fuel and daylight...
These tracks came up from one timber patch..walked the road and went into another timber patch...
This is within 20 miles of before stories....the animal tracks are his labs.....

Attachments

• 20210131_142816.jpeg
    20210131_142816.jpeg
    136 KB · Views: 109
I certainly cannot say yes or no but think for a moment. Say 7 to 9 feet tall and muscular. 4 to 700 pounds? Seems to me it would need 6 to 8 thousand calories to fuel something that size. Vegetation? Impossible. Meat? Need to be really fast and hunt in teams for deer or elk. I have spent a lot of time in Manitoba and Ontario. There is an area in Ontario that speaks of Windigo. Sasquatch. Ever been there in winter? Deep snow and sterile landscape. Something like that would starve trying to catch rabbits. Deer? I don,t think fast enough to survive on them. Moose? Big tough animal with ears like radar and move easy in deep snow. And with the amount of hunters in the wild every year somebody would have shot one by now. Very hard for me to believe.

Last edited:
If you go to 'HowtoHunt' on you tube...theres been plenty shot and killed...
Interesting story of a group of Bigfoot living on a hidden military base in San Diego....story of MPs doing nite patrols....and more.....

I certainly cannot say yes or no but think for a moment. Say 7 to 9 feet tall and muscular. 4 to 700 pounds? Seems to me it would need 6 to 8 thousand calories to fuel something that size. Vegetation? Impossible. Meat? Need to be really fast and hunt in teams for deer or elk. I have spent a lot of time in Manitoba and Ontario. There is an area in Ontario that speaks of Windigo. Sasquatch. Ever been there in winter? Deep snow and sterile landscape. Something like that would starve trying to catch rabbits. Deer? I don,t think fast enough to survive on them. Moose? Big tough animal with ears like radar and move easy in deep snow. And with the amount of hunters in the wild every year somebody would have shot one by now. Very hard for me to believe.

How do the other animals survive?

If you go to 'HowtoHunt' on you tube...theres been plenty shot and killed...
Interesting story of a group of Bigfoot living on a hidden military base in San Diego....story of MPs doing nite patrols....and more.....
I have watched some of his videos. Lots of stories and no evidence. But he gets lots of followers. Seems to me he likes to hear himself talk. Not starting an argument. We all believe what we believe. When somebody comes up with a carcass and clear video I will pay attention. Amazing to me that in these times with the optics we have all the film except Pattersons is grainy and blurry lol

So..in several of 'the stories written to him people identify themselves as past LE..former military..some current LE..some current military....
If we are supposed to believe what they tell us about laws is nothing but the truth....shouldnt we also believe what they say about their own experience...many people have said they have seen dead sasquatch...and when reported they are advised to forget what they saw..never tell anyone anything...
Judgement of someone you don't know is your own ethical standard..
How many guys walking or driving down the street in an old beat up vehicle may be hidden millionaires..how many walking or driving down a street in a $100000 car or living in a really nice house are not living beyond their budget...
Who am I to guess...who am I to care....what you do is your responsibility....
Believing in Bigfoot isn't a responsibility....nor should you be forced into believing......there are many things I don't believe...and many things I would have to see with my own eyes to believe...in this case....i believe what I saw...wasnt anything I have ever seen before...but I doubt my own viewing..as I didn't get definitive sight....just about the shoulder/collar bone/bottom of chin to top of head(s).....
Again...i know what it wasn't....

And if you give leeway to Len on this site because he owns/operates it...
Then you need to give credit to Steve for his own rights also...afterall..how many millions of viewers are going to his site..how many people are sending him messages about something that has altered their own view of life....
How many of these messages have been from people that are supposed to be 'informed professionals'....

I take nothing personal here....just want to enlighten others..each other...that eventually...you may run into a situation one day....why hide it...no need to lie about it....if you do get lucky enough to see a Bigfoot you can look at it in two(2) perspectives.....
1..scared..never go back into the woods...
2..i just saw the most elusive critter in the world...
And be proud to say it....
I just wish I could say 'exactly' what I saw......

So..in several of 'the stories written to him people identify themselves as past LE..former military..some current LE..some current military....
If we are supposed to believe what they tell us about laws is nothing but the truth....shouldnt we also believe what they say about their own experience...many people have said they have seen dead sasquatch...and when reported they are advised to forget what they saw..never tell anyone anything...
Judgement of someone you don't know is your own ethical standard..
How many guys walking or driving down the street in an old beat up vehicle may be hidden millionaires..how many walking or driving down a street in a $100000 car or living in a really nice house are not living beyond their budget...
Who am I to guess...who am I to care....what you do is your responsibility....
Believing in Bigfoot isn't a responsibility....nor should you be forced into believing......there are many things I don't believe...and many things I would have to see with my own eyes to believe...in this case....i believe what I saw...wasnt anything I have ever seen before...but I doubt my own viewing..as I didn't get definitive sight....just about the shoulder/collar bone/bottom of chin to top of head(s).....
Again...i know what it wasn't....

And if you give leeway to Len on this site because he owns/operates it...
Then you need to give credit to Steve for his own rights also...afterall..how many millions of viewers are going to his site..how many people are sending him messages about something that has altered their own view of life....
How many of these messages have been from people that are supposed to be 'informed professionals'....

I take nothing personal here....just want to enlighten others..each other...that eventually...you may run into a situation one day....why hide it...no need to lie about it....if you do get lucky enough to see a Bigfoot you can look at it in two(2) perspectives.....
1..scared..never go back into the woods...
2..i just saw the most elusive critter in the world...
And be proud to say it....
I just wish I could say 'exactly' what I saw......
Good words. I do not doubt what you say. Just seems crazy to me that with the amount of people in the northern hemisphere nobody has come up with one. I know if I came upon one dead or alive it would be a little spooky. If dead I would call buddies to come help. I am thinking it would make the news. I am not a fame seeker but it would sure answer a lot of questions.

I doubt it would answer many questions...it would definitely be confiscated...i really don't know how a person could bring a true specimen in....or have unbiased news reporting on it....other than..
Strapping it to the hood of your car and driving to the nearest and biggest people populated area and let any and every person take pictures and touch it.....because it would eventually be confiscated..and you probably get arrested......
I still would never kill one just to prove they exist....i wouldn't expect you to kill one either.....
All I know right now....i have been in areas where these critters exist...
If you want to know if there's been any sightings near places you've been....theres a site by BFRO...tells of some sightings....i remember as a kid there was a sighting near where I grew up......im pretty sure I know it happened in one of two drainages...they both run to the same mountain......
And I remember my Dad and brothers were chased out of a hunting spot because something started pounding trees together..they returned to Dads buddies house down by the creek..and could still hear the noises..but they had circled around the mountain and were now above the buddies house.....i believe that was the last time my Dad ever truly hunted....he hauled logs off that mountain and also saw a black panther running across a hayfield..crossed the road in front of his truck..and out across the other hayfield.....
Things happen....and if you aren't there..you won't see it...if you are there you may not see it...but telling someone else that it didn't happen to them..its not true........well...were you there........
There's more people on here that have had experiences that just can't bare to share.....id like to read them...so would others......

Gray wolves....ha...
Maybe if people would come clean with their stories and force the government(state and fed) bodies to list Bigfoot as endangered those wolves would have to be exterminated....are gray wolves causing undue deaths to Bigfoot critters.....id rather share the woods with Bigfoot than wolves.....