"Its Time"

Why do some people shoot chipmonks or bluejays?
Some folks try to categorize as many critters as they can as varmints just so they got a reason to shoot something. I shoot more steel than anything. I normally trophy hunt and don't hunt for meat as much as I did. I do believe in keeping the population of nuisance animals under control and preventing over population.

There was a picture of a large male grizzly, captioned by the WDFW as the first grizzly west of the Pend Oreille river. It made a few of us laugh out loud.

The "government" just released photo's of something defying most of the rules of flight as we know them.

If you're waiting for "official" confirmation don't hold your breath.

I haven't seen one, but there are people I trust that have seen something. I fall into the category of cautious believer.

Grandma didn't believe in Santa until run over by reindeer.

My favorite.

Yes.....have seen this video before...they had a college athlete dress,up to try fo repeat the feat....he crashed and burned...couldnt match the speed or agility....

My brothers buddy had his dog out for an evening walk back in th 70s.....some may,know the area..Dora, Oregon....
He was walking the dog down a dirt road along side a paved county road....saw dog run into some bushes...started calling it back..no response..he went up to the place where fhe,dog went into the bushes...didnt see the dog...but looking up thru the bushes there was a huge man standing there...about crapped my pants....then it fook off....really,fast....dog came,circling around from behind.....never did bark....
This guy was not and is not one that worried about impressing people.......

bigfoot.jpeg

One other guy locally i have talked with told me his story...
Not sure of his timeline as I it didn't really matter...a story is a story....
"I was driving home from work late one evening....was just putting along...this thing ran across the road in front of me....it was huge....it wasn't a moose...unless they stand 8' plus tall and on two legs....and i have seen a lot of moose..."
Same gent...
"...was heading up black rock to hunt one day...all my brothers and dad and uncle....i went for my favorite spot...got to the saddle..crawled up to peek over to see the deer that usually hide there....no deer...but there's a bear scratching his back on the tree.....well...it must have a one heck of a sixth sense...because at 300 yards it knew I was there...got up and ran up and over the mountain....really fast...and huge...."

So there's gotta be more stories for guys on LRH....
Too many days spent in the fields..backyards...mountains...

If some of you have seen the Tim Wells YouTube show when he was hunting elk in SE idaho guided....he got footage...and he seemed kind of screwed up afterward.....could be true...but with his personality on camera....hard to tell.....
Steve Isdahl still has piles of emails coming in to him....people opening up...to help themselves...if at least help reassess what they saw..heard..felt......
Guys....Bigfoot is out there....theres no doubt in my head...what i saw that day on the hill....i still can not confirm....
But there isn't anything else I have seen that would fit the size.. shape..and the character it showed to only let a little bit of itself be seen in broad daylight.....

......But there isn't anything else I have seen that would fit the size.. shape..and the character it showed to only let a little bit of itself be seen in broad daylight.....

When someones video shows up (the more reasonable ones) The pattern is "Well it isn't a bear" etc. The conversation becomes, "don't tell me what it isn't, tell me what it is"?

Interesting topic. I've never seen one but I've had unbelievably close encounters several times with just about every other critter. Moose, cougars, elk, bear, deer. Most inside 25yds. The Finding Bigfoot show folks did an episode on the mountain I live on and a gal in town reported seeing one chase a deer past the front of her car. I have yet to see any "evidence" first hand. Deep down I kinda hope I don't because it may affect my comfort in the woods to be honest. I remain open minded though, and the reason is because those that feel they have had encounters are so affected by the experience. Very few are casual about it.

Yes..most are affected by sightings..i don't know what I saw..but haven't driven out there to look again..mainpy because of distance....i want to see one before I'm gone...
The ultimate hunt...a visual of a very sneaky humanoid creature....careless to prove to nonbelievers...