It's been awhile, I'm back.

GonzoK34

Gonzok34---Reporting!

I've been researching and reconstructing my older brother's military history for his VA Claim. We were successful in getting his rating upgraded to 50% for combat injuries incurred in Vietnam. There's some issues that the system overlooked.
But, they're looking into it and say the outlook is favorable for additional back pay an and increase in rating.
On the hunting front I didn't draw tags this past season. Choosing to apply for preference points for Colorado Bull Elk and Northern California Deer.
I've been reloading, stocking up, and developing loads for various hunting rifles.
Refining data cards and field verifying my dope.

It's great to be able to read the articles and forums here at LRH.

Thanks,
Bob

Glad to have you back !!!!

And even though he's your brother Thanks for helping him . Its a shame that our
service men and women have to go through all this crap just to get what they deserve.

J E CUSTOM

Welcome back!

I'm from your bro's era and have come to be very frustrated by the VA services. Actually the services are good but faces change so often that the don't track trends. I paid for that big time in early Dec. From that point on I keep track of all of my own records.

It's gotta be nice to have a brother such as you!

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts