It's a whiskey tasting kinda of night ...

How is this? I've never had it before.
It is good, but I can't say it is worth the price. The 12 and 15 are both good/as good in my opinion at a fraction of the price. Sagamore double oaked and 8 year Reserve are both good. You could buy a bottle of each I listed here for about the price of the 18 year.

I had a work trip up in Boston so I swung by a couple stores and found some goodies at pretty decent prices as well as no tax.
IMG_2854.jpeg

I just picked up this bottle. Not sure if I want to try it or sell it they seem to be asking a good bit more money for this bottle than what I paid for it
image.jpg

I'd hold on to it unless you need money. It's a good bottle to have and I'd drink it .
If you're a fan of their 10 yr or single barrel I'd definitely drink it. That one is supposed to be considerably better in all regards and I think those other two are really good bang for the buck. Bourbon is quite subjective of course. If you do, let us know if it lives up to the talk.

Gotta say, after spending quite a bit of time draining this bottle, it was one of my favorite pours every time for the price paid. Gonna keep eyes out for this one again!
This would seem to have a bit of a burn/kick to it.

The Bowman Single Barrel was very good. Their other non-single barrel offering didn't impress me.

This would seem to have a bit of a burn/kick to it.

The Bowman Single Barrel was very good. Their other non-single barrel offering didn't impress me.
I personally really liked it, and didn't notice much more burn than others, but good flavor. But also I don't drink my bourbon with water (a couple drops occasionally to experiment with flavor, but not usually), or ice, or even cold. Strait out of the cabinet. I quite enjoy some burn myself!

Good point I don't need the money.
I'd hold on to it unless you need money. It's a good bottle to have and I'd drink it .

I'll let you all know when I give it a try see if it is as good as some say it is .

Recent Posts