It's a whiskey tasting kinda of night ...

Just got the Smoke Wagon Unfiltered Uncut, man I thinks me likes it! Great find!! Thank you Jeff Heeg osoh! You da man!!
Smoke Wagon.jpg

Good stuff

Tonight I am enjoying a cocktail made with Chinook Vodka made right here in Wisconsin by Minahs distillery in Monroe, Wisconsin. I am somewhat of a vodka connoisseur and find that Chinook, to my taste beats out the high priced vodkas out there on the market, to include those that claim to be premium. Chinook is smooth enough to drink straight without burning your throat on the way down.
chinook.jpg

Tonight I am enjoying a cocktail made with Chinook Vodka made right here in Wisconsin by Minahs distillery in Monroe, Wisconsin. I am somewhat of a vodka connoisseur and find that Chinook, to my taste beats out the high priced vodkas out there on the market, to include those that claim to be premium. Chinook is smooth enough to drink straight without burning your throat on the way down.
View attachment 397365
Have you tried the Wheatley vodka? 10 times distilled and around $20. I find it very smooth. It's made by Buffalo Trace distillery.