It's a whiskey tasting kinda of night ...

Depends on your definition of poor. Bulliet, redemption, and 1792 small
Batch( 1 of my favorites regardless of cost) are real good bourbons for the $30 a bottle range. For cheaper I like Old forester bourbon for the $20 range.

Thanks very much for the recommendations, fellas. Buffalo Trace is what he was drinking in November, so I know he likes it. I will look for the others as well.
First question is,,,,American/Burbon or Scotch/Irish. Some people only dink one, not both...
Then comes the budget....
Many choices of either for every budget

View attachment 316889

It is a tad too sweet for me to sip as-is. If you like yours on the rocks, it will slightly cut down the sweetness. If you like their Trapline Rye Whiskey or Montana Honey Moonshine from Willis Distillery, you'll like this one.

Portal rum is not a sipping rum, at least not for me. They recommend on the rocks or blended, and I agree. 🤣

I do not know what to make of the Redbreast Irish Whiskey at this time and might have to re-visit for another day of taste testing.
I tried the Redbreast tonight with a clean palate and clear nose; it is a keeper.

I am waiting on my results from my SCS implants to give me some better results. Still have pain in a section of my spine. Tuesday 12/07 may get another change in electrical stimulation current. Hopefully by the end of 2021 I'll have most of the testing done and the program will target the pain source. I sure could use four fingers of Knob Creek, Makers, Blanton, or Papys. in reverse order. In a nice solid lead crystal diamond cut glass.

I am waiting on my results from my SCS implants to give me some better results. Still have pain in a section of my spine. Tuesday 12/07 may get another change in electrical stimulation current. Hopefully by the end of 2021 I'll have most of the testing done and the program will target the pain source. I sure could use four fingers of Knob Creek, Makers, Blanton, or Papys. in reverse order. In a nice solid lead crystal diamond cut glass.
You get better and Ill get you a bottle

You get better and Ill get you a bottle
asd9050 I pray every day and have no doubt that I want improvement comes down to how much relief. Never had anyone in my life offer me a good (or bad) bottle of GOOD single Bourbon. If indeed I ever got on I would most definitely get out two great cut lead glass for both of us!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Never tried this before but will be shortly….

Attachments

• 56A5769F-7590-47A7-89B7-8BAA49DA8727.jpeg
    56A5769F-7590-47A7-89B7-8BAA49DA8727.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 57
  • F804FCE1-0E9E-4E95-BB7B-D6CAA9349521.jpeg
    F804FCE1-0E9E-4E95-BB7B-D6CAA9349521.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 65
Y'all are making my whistle DRY because can't compete with all your fine "Libations". Very impressed and glad to see some of you have the proper taste for some good Bourbons.
Keep the posts with pictures coming, at least I can live vicariously.
I can get one of our Lead Crystal Tumblers, fill it with a bourbon (or soda) and sit in out Game Room looking at our Mounts thinking back on all the trips, sipping it and thinking it is some of these fine BOURBONS.
A Toast to You All!
Merry Christmas and a Happy Prosperous Healthy New Year to All!
God Bless
Len & Jill