It's a whiskey tasting kinda of night ...

I am glad you guys are having fun while I am slacking. I have not had any alcohol since my surgery; trying to be good for now. 😇
Just trying to keep things moving while you're taking a break. Fully expect to hand the reigns back over to you when you're recovered :D🥃🥃🥃

Well, not being much of a tea teetotaler I do have my preferences as does everyone. My tastes in general do not follow the mainstream but veer off to the side while sampling some of the off the wall beverages. OK, for the mainstream and whiskey. Tullamore Dew and Jamison are a toss up. Vodka, a little known Vodka called Chinook, distilled right here in Monroe Wisconsin is by far my favorite with Absolute coming in a close second. While I'm not a big Scotch drinker I have found that Old Smuggler's hangs right in there with the high priced favorites but at a comparatively economical price with flavor equal to the world renowned brands. And on a side note, if you can still chase me around the room and perform after a few of your favorites...Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?????
20211015_211633.jpg

Just trying to keep things moving while you're taking a break. Fully expect to hand the reigns back over to you when you're recovered :D🥃🥃🥃
L 😇 L! Brother, have fun with it. Even though my docs did not put me under any dietary or alcohol restrictions (they said everything in moderation), I opted on taking a break until my 90-day observation/ct scan sometime in December.

Cheers!

Ed

I have to admit to being a 95% Boutbon and 5% Scotch guy but the 12 year old Balvenie I could drink any time and give up bourbon entirely…….I like the Booker's as well………
Was hooked on "Eagle Rare" bourbon but now it's impossibly rare…

I have to admit to being a 95% Boutbon and 5% Scotch guy but the 12 year old Balvenie I could drink any time and give up bourbon entirely…….I like the Booker's as well………
Was hooked on "Eagle Rare" bourbon but now it's impossibly rare…
Funny how different whiskeys are "rare" from state to state. I can get Eagle Rare at just about any grocery store I go to in CA.

Well, I guess it's time for tasting, if the Alcohol part, of the AFT 👍View attachment 307666
You Devils!
Good job on breaking out a drink for the night . Makes me long for a good solid glass with a good pour!
I am a Bourbon Drinker. Only in a special time!
You guys need to break out the Mithches or Pappys!
If anyone wants to send me a bottle or two for my Birthday on November 10th the Marine Corps 245th Birthday please send me a PM and I'll give you my address!

Addition
If you can't get Pappy's or Mithes I'll go for a good bottle of Knob Creek or Makers!
SEMPER FI!
Len

Last edited:
Just grabbed a bottle of Redbreast 12. Really wanted the 15 but not available. They also are not making the 21 right now so it will be hard to find.

Attachments

• 4330D768-7F63-4DCA-B426-5C5AE7D0A622.jpeg
    4330D768-7F63-4DCA-B426-5C5AE7D0A622.jpeg
    177 KB · Views: 45