It's a whiskey tasting kinda of night ...

Don't tell all my Kentucky neighbors ... but ... tonight it is Scotch instead of Bourbon ...

If you haven't already, I hope you get a chance to try it ... Costco's Kirkland brand ... 12yr Blended Scotch ... way underpriced at $36 for a 1.75L!

1614045695251.png

You know they is two things I have noticed on this thread. .
First is I am way under staffed in what I thought I had in a liquor reserve and the second is
i see a lot of full bottles.
cheers fellas and gals. nothing like a night cap!
RIGHT! Too many full reserves! There's an ammo & component shortage, not a booze shortage!!!!

I cant seem to accumulate much of a collection it just gets drunk too fast lol. I guess that makes me a whisky drinker not collector lol.

we are well prepared for the Colorado storm incoming tomorrow. Got some Irish whiskey and Elkins Winter whiskey. Going to be an at home and watch the snow weekend. We are supposed to get 2-3 feet between tomorrow night and Monday. I may need a warmer between snow shovel scoops. :)

we are well prepared for the Colorado storm incoming tomorrow. Got some Irish whiskey and Elkins Winter whiskey. Going to be an at home and watch the snow weekend. We are supposed to get 2-3 feet between tomorrow night and Monday. I may need a warmer between snow shovel scoops. :)
Stay safe and warm

Got this from recommendation on this thread.

I was very impressed, good stuff. Thanks and cheers

Attachments

• 55021423-BF17-484A-BC8E-CB0CA68C2DB1.jpeg
    55021423-BF17-484A-BC8E-CB0CA68C2DB1.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 83