It's a whiskey tasting kinda of night ...

fireball is our "go-to" for adventures that require a little extra pep, like Monday when Wifey and I take the kiddos to the natural hot springs up the mountain.
Be careful in them hot springs a bit to many Jameson's in Hot Sulfer Springs CO on an elk hunt and then several weeks later I hear ummm honey come here!!!! Well you get the drift my 7 year olds nickname is Colorado!!

View attachment 220020

To my surprise, I prefer Evan Williams over BH's. I got my started wi Old Fashioned cocktail and she too prefers the Evan Williams (almost gone). :)
I love EW too, that one really is an incredible sneak attack and tastes better if you're getting after it hard. Only ever had the 80 proof but I'd take it over beam, turkey, JD, etc. Buffalo trace might almost tie it for any whiskey under 35 but that's still what, 125 percent more? Not that money's the object but EW makes me feel like I stole it. I got a single barrel bottle once and it was great but only like 10 percent better than the 12 dollar job.

Be careful in them hot springs a bit to many Jameson's in Hot Sulfer Springs CO on an elk hunt and then several weeks later I hear ummm honey come here!!!! Well you get the drift my 7 year olds nickname is Colorado!!
My girl's mother showed her where the tent was when she was conceived one time and it almost killed her dead.

5F7A10DE-F964-4A63-B60E-34B4B1A3959C.jpeg
Elk tenderloin and scotch. Pair quite nicely.

Well I have started my collection now. Didn't think about how I stacked them out but they are oriented in my favorites so far from right to left.

Attachments

• 52A1789C-F814-47B0-94AA-CCCBC6EF38E8.jpeg
    52A1789C-F814-47B0-94AA-CCCBC6EF38E8.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 108