It's a whiskey tasting kinda of night ...

I just read an article that there are 10 things you can clean with Vodka. You can refresh your mattress y removing the sheets and spraying down the mattress with Vodka. The article said that using Vodka will sanitize along with removing any smells. Plus many more cleaning uses.šŸ¤£

The article is correct, a cheap vodka will do as advertised. But as @asd9055 noted, a good sipping vodka is nowhere near the chippies. However, if one wants to waste their hard earned money on it, have at it.

I just read an article that there are 10 things you can clean with Vodka. You can refresh your mattress y removing the sheets and spraying down the mattress with Vodka. The article said that using Vodka will sanitize along with removing any smells. Plus many more cleaning uses.šŸ¤£

Save the Vodka for drinking and just use clear vinegar. It's a miracle worker for both cleaning and killing odors.

I think that I read the same article. Alcohol is a sanitizer but I have no need to use it for any sheet smells. If one takes a shower once in awhile the the smell factor is pretty much nil which is a consideration when thinking of other things more enjoyable, vodka or not.

If someone presents libations to me, I am non-discriminatory, especially if they are buying. :)
I do have some things that I won't drink even if someone else is buying. Tequila is one of them. As the song says, Tequila makes my clothes come off. or something like that. It's currently only 8 degrees. time to add a few layers, not take anything off.

I think that I read the same article. Alcohol is a sanitizer but I have no need to use it for any sheet smells. If one takes a shower once in awhile the the smell factor is pretty much nil which is a consideration when thinking of other things more enjoyable, vodka or not.
well you can put in a spray bottle or have someone put in their mouth and spray you while in the shower. no need to sanitize the sheets.
This would be best if both parties were naked and spraying vodka. After heated body temp no need to dry off and get into the sheets.

well you can put in a spray bottle or have someone put in their mouth and spray you while in the shower. no need to sanitize the sheets.
This would be best if both parties were naked and spraying vodka. After heated body temp no need to dry off and get into the sheets.
I guess you can do with Tequila also!!! Probably taste better

Recent Posts