It's a whiskey tasting kinda of night ...

View attachment 163796
View attachment 163797

The Bookers is a bit strong for the wife but I like them both.

Cheers!
Yup it's one of those nights. While my current indulgence is Chinook Vodka distilled right here in Wisconsin I do appreciate good whisky from time to time. Currently on my shelf is Seagrams VO and Tullamore Dew. I already drank the bottle of Jameson's so couldn't show the bottle here. I will tip a shot of VO to all of you tonight. Have a good night and Sweet Dreams. We can re-indulge in the thoughts, as well as arguments tomorrow.

Attachments

• Chinook.jpg
    Chinook.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 41
  • Whisky.jpg
    Whisky.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 45
Believe me, I have plenty of functional ones...
View attachment 335199
It happens to the best of containers, they leak and somehow become empty. It's a physics problem that may never be solved. I for one an attest to the fact that my bottle of Chinook became miraculously empty this evening and I had to revert to a spare kept in my pantry. Keep your eye out for those that might be stealing from your private stock. I live alone so it must be the Gremlins hiding in the pantry waiting for me to close the door.

Attachments

• Chinook.jpg
    Chinook.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 34
I just read an article that there are 10 things you can clean with Vodka. You can refresh your mattress y removing the sheets and spraying down the mattress with Vodka. The article said that using Vodka will sanitize along with removing any smells. Plus many more cleaning uses.🤣

My Vodka is imported from Russia by me over the course of a couple of decades and it should only be used to cure soul ailments

Last edited:

Recent Posts