It's a whiskey tasting kinda of night ...

Had some Buffalo Trace just the other night, this bottle is much better than the last one I had strangely enough.....might go back and get the rest of the batch from this one ha ha. Unfortunately tonight.......at work!

Had this last night, well a small sip before I decided it's not for me. Just heat and spice with no flavors of any kind. Also a syrup like feel on the finish and a lengthy not so good after taste.
03595E7B-F903-4C0E-B5A2-5F697D8CA8F8.jpeg

I know the Japanese make a fine "scotch type" whiskey, but I'll stick to Scotch and Irish for my taste!
Yes, they do. When I was stationed in RAF Lakenheath, we took a tour at the Glenturret Distillery in Scotland, bought four bottles of their 25 YO to bring home, and wish I had more.
French should stick to Cognac and Armagnac
LOL, agreed!

The New Riff was nothing I'd drink again. Just a bit of spice and alcohol heat and not a lot of depth or anything to make me write anything interesting in this post. Switched back to Glenlevit. Cheers 🥃

The New Riff was nothing I'd drink again. Just a bit of spice and alcohol heat and not a lot of depth or anything to make me write anything interesting in this post. Switched back to Glenlevit. Cheers 🥃
Hey now, I called dips on the Glenlivet!

Recent Posts