It's a coffee sippin kinda morning!

So, post your best pic of your relaxing morning brew, and let's get this one going!
So, I start EVERY MORNING with a Zip Fizz (B vitamins and caffeine) mixed with a bottled water for 'clarity' and then sip on whatever "Foo Foo" K-cups the wife has layin around. Shift starts at 06:00 and I'm wired up pretty good by then. 😉

BAFDCFE0-3B0B-4BCD-8635-E9E29AA9CA7C.jpeg

Was expecting "Snowmaggedon 2022" yesterday morning, but I'll take 1-2". Was definitely a coffee morning (mixed with a little re-workout😁); 0500 PT, followed by day 1 of shooting movers out to 600…till around midnight.😳
View attachment 331394
Heck ya man! That is some WET snow, I bet it was a wet, muddy nasty mess by night, then maybe froze up and cold!

Not trying to start a fight but I am drinking seattle's best post alley dark roast.
Where in TN are you? I own a dealership and the parent company is in Knoxville. Pre-Covid I'd go to a dealer conference there every year and stumbled onto the best BBQ I've ever had at the Coal Creek Smokehouse in Rocky Top, TN @ 20 minutes away from Knoxville. If you're ever in that area, I highly recommend it!

Sun just coming up in Northern California, I'll be out working on storm cleanup ,from a few weeks ago .

Attachments

• BE23D130-F8A6-46D1-91EF-68A3B3EA80A5.jpeg
    BE23D130-F8A6-46D1-91EF-68A3B3EA80A5.jpeg
    814.6 KB · Views: 20
Where in TN are you? I own a dealership and the parent company is in Knoxville. Pre-Covid I'd go to a dealer conference there every year and stumbled onto the best BBQ I've ever had at the Coal Creek Smokehouse in Rocky Top, TN @ 20 minutes away from Knoxville. If you're ever in that area, I highly recommend it!
I am currently living about halfway between Nashville and Jackson. Probably 5 to 6 hour drive from there. I get up that way a few times of the year when I visit friends in Cosby, just outside of Gatlinburg. I will have to try it the next time I am driving through.

So i left Michigan because of ya know, tyranny, but also the cold. Body just doesn't take the extreme temperature anymore with my Multiple Sclerosis.
Wouldn't ya know it, it's a cold winter here at 8 degrees. So the youngest is sitting here in sun with me, thanks Missouri.
Still better than Michigan.
We really should do as area shoots for guys to get together and meet one another. I'm in south west Missouri Joplin area. No good range that I have found past 100. Any body "near by" ?

Attachments

• 20220121_083529.jpg
    20220121_083529.jpg
    509 KB · Views: 25