It's a coffee sippin kinda morning!

This has been my go-to lately. A couple of our pilots started their own roastery and are pumping out some great coffee. Much better than the closet liberal Black Rifle stuff, in so many ways.

Cheers ☕🐗

View attachment 455043
Liberal? I did NOT know that.

I just found Attack's website, BRRRT; I like it already.

I might have to try the Scorpion.

Liberal? I did NOT know that.

I just found Attack's website, BRRRT; I like it already.

I might have to try the Scorpion.
The founder and majority owner donated a ton to the democrat party and had many liberal ideologies.

The Scorpion is great and I talked to one of the owners last weekend and he told me they have a couple more dark roasts coming soon. I'm excited for that. I love me a good dark roast.

This has been my go-to lately. A couple of our pilots started their own roastery and are pumping out some great coffee. Much better than the closet liberal Black Rifle stuff, in so many ways.

Cheers ☕🐗

View attachment 455043
You said 2 of your pilots........... what "outfit"? Based where? Is it a "Wart Hog" group? I retired from the Idaho National Guard, but I didn't fly the Wart Hog.

Cheers ☕🐗

View attachment 455043

I'll give this one a try.

Haven't tried BRC coffee, and now definitely won't. Thanks for the letting us know Mr. Warthog.

Tucson will be 97° for the next 3 days, my son is off from school this week, so we ran north and away from the heat. Some family time, and some fishing of course.

20230410_092651.jpg

Been having some of the coffee in the link below lately. Medium to Strong, no bitter taste, plenty of coffee flavor and aroma.

Found this at the Commissary today, and it was calling my name.

View attachment 455913
View attachment 455914
I've tried that stuff before. Definitely hits harder caffeine wise. No magic to it…the majority of the worlds coffee is made from Arabica beans, but the other species or subspecies is called Robusta beans and that's what deathwish is made of. they naturally have about twice the caffeine content by weight that arabica has and historically have been looked down on as inferior beans as far as flavour goes (and i agree with that assessment) and are actually cheaper to grow and less sought after.

leave it to the cunning of the great American capitalist to rebrand these less delicious but more caffeinated beans as a sort of novelty energy product and charge a premium for it as something special 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

not raining on your parade i hope, theyre not bad ajd they definitely do pack a massive punch - if your sensitive to caffeine a cup of this will be JITTER TIME!!!!!

I've tried that stuff before. Definitely hits harder caffeine wise. No magic to it…the majority of the worlds coffee is made from Arabica beans, but the other species or subspecies is called Robusta beans and that's what deathwish is made of. they naturally have about twice the caffeine content by weight that arabica has and historically have been looked down on as inferior beans as far as flavour goes (and i agree with that assessment) and are actually cheaper to grow and less sought after.

leave it to the cunning of the great American capitalist to rebrand these less delicious but more caffeinated beans as a sort of novelty energy product and charge a premium for it as something special 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

not raining on your parade i hope, theyre not bad ajd they definitely do pack a massive punch - if your sensitive to caffeine a cup of this will be JITTER TIME!!!!!
I had some this AM and it was not bad. Caffeine has a calming effect on me. I drink coffee not for the caffeine to wake me up. I am fully functional when I get up at 0300-0330 every morning. It does keep me regular though. 😎 I can drink a cup of coffee before going to bed and have no problem falling asleep. My parents were the same way.

I had some this AM and it was not bad. Caffeine has a calming effect on me. I drink coffee not for the caffeine to wake me up. I am fully functional when I get up at 0300-0330 every morning. It does keep me regular though. 😎 I can drink a cup of coffee before going to bed and have no problem falling asleep. My parents were the same way.
I'm right there with ya haha. It's how I was raised as well. I'd often stay up late in high school and college drinking coffee and talking about just about anything with my dad. But when we were done a pot or two and decided to call it a day it never kept us up at night.