It's a coffee sippin kinda morning!

2° here this March morning....wondering if I will ever see highs above freezing? Through January and February, we only had 3 or 4 days that got above 32°....I guess I'll just sit here and sip my Keto coffee, munch on my not-keto stroopwaffle, and look at the elk on the hillside....

View attachment 443214
Did you say elk?!!! Trade ya…😂
Here I sit on the back porch in a t-shirt and shorts, watching the pear and peach trees blooming in the back yard. Currently 65 degrees and going to be high 70's and rainy for a few days.

Did you say elk?!!! Trade ya…😂
Here I sit on the back porch in a t-shirt and shorts, watching the pear and peach trees blooming in the back yard. Currently 65 degrees and going to be high 70's and rainy for a few days.
Give me your winter, and Wyoming's everything else (I could do with a little less wind...), and we would have paradise brother ha ha

Well I guess it's our turn 😒🤣

16776922187272813608642216840375.jpg

Every morning, just at dawn it's a Starbucks Pike Place, made with good, bottled water. Our city water is corrupted with heavy calcium, iron, chlorine. and whatever & destroys the fine flavor of the Pike Place. The nice cute, sweet thing where we buy our coffee grinds the whole beans to spec. Every 6 months I flush out the coffee maker with vinegar & clean it up. After a long hard cold day of pursuing pleasure, I put 1 1/2 - 2 oz. of Dickel into coffee poured from the thermos.