It's a beer kinda of night ...

I saw this joke and thought it fit in here.

Three men walk into a bar. One works for Budweiser, one works for Corona, and one works for Guinness.

"What would you like?" the bartender asks the Budweiser worker. "I'll have a Budweiser," says the Budweiser worker.

"And you?" the bartender asks the Corona worker. "I'll have a Corona," responds the Corona worker.

"Let me guess," the bartender says to the Guinness worker, "you'd like a Guinness?"

"No thank you," comes the reply. "I'll just have some water."

"Water?" The bartender is taken aback. "Why not Guinness?"

"Because," says the Guinness worker, "if the other two aren't gonna have beer, I'm not gonna have it either."

I saw this joke and thought it fit in here.

Three men walk into a bar. One works for Budweiser, one works for Corona, and one works for Guinness.

"What would you like?" the bartender asks the Budweiser worker. "I'll have a Budweiser," says the Budweiser worker.

"And you?" the bartender asks the Corona worker. "I'll have a Corona," responds the Corona worker.

"Let me guess," the bartender says to the Guinness worker, "you'd like a Guinness?"

"No thank you," comes the reply. "I'll just have some water."

"Water?" The bartender is taken aback. "Why not Guinness?"

"Because," says the Guinness worker, "if the other two aren't gonna have beer, I'm not gonna have it either."
I'll drink my Guinness to that!! 🍻🍻🍻

This one's pretty mainstream as well but good all year round, winter summer doesn't matter.

Attachments

• ABC1C643-26A3-4CCA-AFAA-DA742F227EEA.jpeg
    ABC1C643-26A3-4CCA-AFAA-DA742F227EEA.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
Happy new year. I didn't love this beer, it's a dessert beer I learned and I don't like the sweetness or vanilla notes. But it does hit hard 🤣. 9%. And it's called mega lazer cat so I needed it

Attachments

• 8F88E259-9C32-4EEB-8E2C-5863B471655B.jpeg
    8F88E259-9C32-4EEB-8E2C-5863B471655B.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 43
My own personal home brew. A Scottish Ale with home grown Cascade and wild hops. The wild hopes are from an old gold mining town in Colorado
I used to brew, but has been a long time.

If you like to harvest hops there is a place near Steamboat I can point you to. Can't say if they are still there, it's been a number of years.

Let me know if you are interested.

If you like to harvest hops there is a place near Steamboat I can point you to. Can't say if they are still there, it's been a number of years.

My own personal home brew. A Scottish Ale with home grown Cascade and wild hops. The wild hopes are from an old gold mining town in Colorado
I remember some time ago after the pastor of the small country church I grew up going to moved on and we were renovating the parsonage they noticed these strange plants all over the garden haha. Nobody had any idea what they were (it was a very conservative religious group)…my dad just chuckled. He knew what they were. HOPS!

What he didn't know is if any of
The former ministers knew what they even were. If they were growing them becuase they liked how they looked or something or the pastor was making home brew in the basement 🤣

Sure what is the location. I live about 8 miles south west of Boat