It's a beer kinda of night ...

Ah I see you're from Texas. I believe you about the heat. I'm somewhere between 1600 and 1900 miles pretty much straight north of you looking at a map and it's hot enough up here haha, 30c/86f at the moment. I
Made it to Calgary three times, once in May, once in October and once in February

Having one of those mojitos right now...refreshing and a little bite from the jalapeno
I love hot peppers. Growing a bunch of different kinds. We get the heat for them heat but often too short a growing season so we'll see.

This year I'm growing Arapaho, pepperoncini, long red cayenne, jalapeño, paper lantern habaneros, burning bush habaneros, red habaneros, Trinidad moruga scorpion, Carolina reaper, ghost peppers, Apache chili peppers, gong bao, Thai, time bombs, holy mole, serannos, and something called a "cherry hot"

I may have a problem….

I love hot peppers. Growing a bunch of different kinds. We get the heat for them heat but often too short a growing season so we'll see.

This year I'm growing Arapaho, pepperoncini, long red cayenne, jalapeño, paper lantern habaneros, burning bush habaneros, red habaneros, Trinidad moruga scorpion, Carolina reaper, ghost peppers, Apache chili peppers, gong bao, Thai, time bombs, holy mole, serannos, and something called a "cherry hot"

I may have a problem….
Not a problem. Just preference for spicy

sorry posted it on the wrong page before,,,needed a big one

Attachments

• IMG_1264.jpg
    IMG_1264.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 53
Generally not crazy about light beer…but it's been hot here too, as with everywhere else, and if you've read other posts of mine you know I'm a big baby about overheating haha…can take Saskatchewan winter cold no griping but man I just get all the strength zapped out of me in anything hot. And so, light beer is preferable not because I'm concerned about intoxication but DEHYDRATION. Not fun. But most light beers taste like weird water to me, so this is a welcome new discovery. Familiar with the company, another sask owned operation. This light beer is entirely in a different flavour league than the generic bud light, Coors, corona etc…. Very very good and no worries about throwing back a few in the sun and paying for it later! Recommend.

Attachments

• F99AB3FA-FB26-40F9-BEEE-4FACC9FB32C0.jpeg
    F99AB3FA-FB26-40F9-BEEE-4FACC9FB32C0.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 61
This beer leaves the drinker no doubt as to what's in the can…BEER!!!!

A craft brewery with a beer that tastes like beer. Good beer

Pictured with my hot sauce delivery today. Heartbeat and PepperNorth…both top shelf items for sure.

Attachments

• 68386CA7-40B2-4A56-81DA-AB0C1E04A215.jpeg
    68386CA7-40B2-4A56-81DA-AB0C1E04A215.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 58