It’s all Feenix’s fault

Well I have seen plenty of his threads in the cooks corner,but I can't blame him for everything!
I thought that title might get your attention buddy! LOL Well I just couldn't wait so I got on the phone with [email protected] a.k.a. Southern precision rifle's and ordered my new anti-X. And for all the carbon haters I still went with carbon,but this time I'm going to try Bartlein. This go around will be a 22 inch M 24 taper to allow for a suppressor and of course chambered in 6.5x284 norma!

image.jpg
Well here it is and as usual the work from southernprecisionrifle's a.k.a. bugholes.com is impeccable!
image.jpg

Last edited:
I thought that title might get your attention buddy! LOL Well I just couldn't wait so I got on the phone with [email protected] a.k.a. Southern precision rifle's and ordered my new anti-X. And for all the carbon haters I still went with carbon,but this time I'm going to try Bartlein. This go around will be a 22 inch M 24 taper to allow for a suppressor and of course chambered in 6.5x284 norma!
This is my 6.5x284 built on the ANTI action. I opted for a 24" barrel. I have a Banish Backcountry suppressor on order For it.

Attachments

• 02740931-DF54-4BA5-B698-95EFE74519BA.jpeg
    02740931-DF54-4BA5-B698-95EFE74519BA.jpeg
    275.5 KB · Views: 11